SO NERVOUS! OPINIONS PLEASE!

saveme

Reaction score
Ok so I'm either 14, 15, 16 dpo have no clue, did not track anything this cycle I am 2 maybe 3 days late for AF, normally 28-29 day cycles. So due to the whole coronavirus pandemic I haven't been able to get a test, so I ordered some pregmates and waited well, got them 5pm was able to squeeze out the tiniest bit of urine and to my surprise faint positive, showed up almost immediately. Pic taken at 5mm. It's too faint to be possibly 15-16dpo right?!?! I'm so excited yet SUPER SCARED. To all that know my history[-o<
20200409_191826.jpg

TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot to mention had pink spotting yesterday after a couple of beers #-othat I now feel so guilty about, then again today after my morning jog a tinge of creamy brown on a tampon.

I can see that without squinting. Wouldn't say that its faint at all.

Retest tomorrow if you can wait that long. GL xx

Exciting!!!

Don’t feel bad about the beers, baby is totally fine. I had brown spotting with both pregnancies. With my first I had it every time I exercised, midwife said it was an oversensitive cervix.

Congrats!

Thanks for that Sander, I did spot with my other 2 as well but from what i remember it was only for one day and it was like 9-10dpo with my 1st and 8-9dpo with my 2nd. Im 14-16dpo so I guess thats what I'm nervous about plus the faint line

Thanks babycakes just thought since I'm late for AF it would've been darker, but never really tested this late with IC's so don't have much to go on with them

If u weren’t tracking,u could’ve possibly o’d a day or two later.i don’t think that’s faint at all,no squinting required,mine was like that at 13dpo,best of luck and congratulations xx

I think it looks good! I wouldn’t worry abt the beers or the spotting. Likely leftover implantation spotting. I bet the next test will be considerably darker.

Last edited:
Yaay!! Id say late ov looking forward to a updated test :)

It's a great positive..dates and things can be a bit off. Try not to worry and congratulations.

Thanks girls so much but of course my LIFE AND LUCK it's like I'm being punished 5 am bam, cramping and RED bleeding its a cp or its yet another ectopic:cry:
I truly just am over it, this sucks.

Oh no, I am so sorry. I hope there is some hope. Thinking of you.

Latest test with the tiniest bit of urine, couldn't collect fmu too much bleeding. Its definitely lighter so hopefully in my case its a cp and not an ectopic. I'm praying
20200410_130537.jpg
Pic taken at 5mm

LuvallmyH I thank you for your well wishes.
I'll recover from this as well, but at this moment my heart is crushed

Oh no save me I was so so happy when I saw the that test and then I carried on reading.
Oh hon my heart breaks for you.
You have wanted this for so long u have been through hell.
It's not fair. I'm so sorry sweet. I want this for you so badly.
:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->