SO NERVOUS! OPINIONS PLEASE!

Thanks suggerhoney, I have become almost numb to it at this point my heart breaks but I just push ot down and keep moving forward. I finally got to the point where I wasn't thinking or trying in the least bit, but then bam life throws a curve ball. I guess it just stings abit more because this month made exactly 1 year since my last ectopic and the removal of my tube. Thanks so much ladies the comments and well wishes mean more than you know

Why?!?! Looks like yet another ectopic:cry: its getting darker again
20200411_173650.jpg

Biggest hugs :hugs: again hoping for the best outcome for you hun, you’ve been through enough

Hoping for the best. So sorry you are going through this.

Keep the faith...how do you know it’s ectopic? I’m praying for a positive outcome for you.

Keep the faith...how do you know it’s ectopic? I’m praying for a positive outcome for you.
I'm just going off of past experiences with the bleeding and then the positive test then faint then the test starts to darken but the whole being sick is something new. I'm praying for it not to be but I cant see it I've been bleeding and cramping for 2 days so really doesn't look good

Hoping that this is going to surprise u and be ur happy ever after xx

Some women do bleed throughout pregnancy but esp at the start so that may not be necessarily bad as long as it doesn't get heavy. Have you done anymore tests?

Well thanks ladies but sadly it was a cp. Bled for 3 days with clots and tests have gone completely negative now. Even though I'm sad about it I'm actually relieved it wasn't another ectopic, definitely thanks for all the well wishes advice and support. When it's time it'll happen, God is good!
20200413_103244.jpg

A CP means your remaining tube is most likely in clear, working order then :hugs: I always found comfort in that for myself! Hopefully your rainbow is in your near future :flower:

A CP means your remaining tube is most likely in clear, working order then :hugs: I always found comfort in that for myself! Hopefully your rainbow is in your near future :flower:
So true, I definitely do find comfort in that. I completely threw in the towel, one whole year later. God is good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->