So nervous

TTC 84

Reaction score
I'm honestly so worried this pregnancy , I think because I found out so early and have very little symptoms , I just don't feel pregnant yet and it's worrying me a lot.
Earlier I went to toilet and seen 3 brown spots in my undies my heart just sank , I wiped and there was nothing at all just clear/yellow cm , then I realised I think those spots are just stains from last af (tmi) but I keep stressing what if , omg why can't I just chill? I stressed myself out ttc now I'm pregnant im still doing it :wacko:

I'm the same. I found out when I was 3 +2, although thought I was further along (stupid irregular cycles). It's been torture knowing so long. We weren't TTC but now that I'm pregnant I'm scared about all that can go wrong! I had a lot of bleeding with my son and so have been on edge this entire time.

Me too, I found at at 3+3 and I've worried since! And I was worried ttc as this is my first and I wondered If I actually could get pg!! Now that's not the issue but I'm worried things will go wrong! But we can't think like that or it would really get us down!
I have barely any symptoms, I just keep getting cramps (which i hope is good) and sore bbs and fatigue but that's kinda it. Hoping the cramps will go soon and I'll continue to get more symptoms!

Thanks ladies I feel a bit better that I'm not alone feeling like this :) I wish I could just fast forward to first scan and hearing bubs heartbeat for first time , then maybe I'll relax a little . I just want some bigger symptoms that will make it more real .

I am in the same boat. I am so nervous and afraid I cannot enjoy it too much. My DH is rather worrying about me not being happy at all when this is what I wanted.
He said to me that I should be happy now whatever will happen with the pregnancy at least I got pregnant and that is already step one. We know it works.
However I just dont feel pregnant and that scares me.

Not sure if this will help much but with my first pregnancy I had absolutely no symptoms whatsoever (probably why I only found out when I was over two months gone :dohh: ) tbh I didn't even feel pregnant till I got a wee bump and started feeling movement at about 16 weeks , but before that absoultley nothing! And my pregnancy went great and my labour was perfect tbh and baby was born as healthy as could be and still is! I would honnestly try not worry about having no symptoms , especially so early on just try enjoy it :) I do totaly understand where you are coming from though because even though I've had every symptom under the sun this time and had a pretty rough time if it tbh I'm still anxious for my 13 week scan on Tuesday , the closer it gets the more obviously excited but also bloody anxious I get! :dohh: it's unreal how as soon as there is a little life inside you you start getting all sorts of brand new worries! And it doesn't stop even when they are born :dohh: :haha: but I suppose it's all part of being a mummy :) and it's all so so worth it! :flower:

I was in your spot a few weeks ago. I was so worried something was wrong. I had previously had 3 chemicals before this pregnancy. With my other babies I had terrible morning sickness & this time I was feeling just fine. It was on my mind all the time. I couldn't get excited or talk about the pregnancy or even picture a baby at the end. Then a few days after 6w I started feeling yucky. Now at 7w today it's pretty terrible! I wish I could have enjoyed those short symptom free weeks! Anyway, I bet your symptoms are just lurking around the corner. I hope you feel some symptoms soon. But not too bad! :hugs: I'm honestly not sure the worry ever goes away.

I really feel so much better that all you ladies are having the same worries, that were not alone on this , i just can't wait to be excited and happy instead of nervous xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->