SO nervous

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
I have a scan tomorrow, I’m around 8 weeks but by my lmp it would be 10 so I’m freaking out that they’ll be worried and not trust my dates. And also obviously just worried things are ok, I’m so scared I feel sick on top of feeling sick.

Someone calm me down!!!

It is so hard not to be nervous! We have to wait weeks on end without being able to see what’s going on inside us. Of course the mind gets carried away! During my first pregnancy I was certain I was miscarrying all the time and didn’t. Now I’m pregnant again and freaking out over every little thing that is different this time than last. There is no winning, but the odds are in your favor and grow even better every day. Music, hydration, and rest, mama!

Try not to worry about the dates. If they are really concerned you can explain your cycles, and hopefully they are not so stupid they don't believe you!

I always get so excited for scans and then in the waiting room I feel nervous and panicky! But you get to see your little bean so let that give you some joy mama!!

Good luck! My scan is on Friday and Im super nervous too. My dates will be off if they go by LMP also.

Thank you everyone! Baby measured 8+5 with a heartbeat of 179.
....and breathe...

:hugs: It's normal to feel scared. It's okay to feel scared. You're doing just fine. I've always been scared, at every ultrasound, at every gestation, with every pregnancy. I have 5 healthy babies and have had 5 perfect pregnancies. If I found out I was pregnant, I'd STILL be scared. :) I hope everything is just fine. In the beginning of my last pregnancy, my baby measured 10 days small, and I was so worried... and now she's 3 months old! So even if there's an issue with dates, oh well, keep on swimming... Take it easy :)

Glad to hear everything went well xx

I know... the time leading up to that first ultrasound is the worst :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back