so nervous

When I had my first blood drawn, I was probably at 12 or 13 DPO. So that makes me feel better. Thanks Red_Head.

Oh my gosh! I am so happy. Just got my results back and they were great. Also, the nurse told me that the 12.8 was my progesterone, not my hCg. My hCg was a 44 on Monday and a 137 on Wednesday. I am so happy! now I just have to make it to the next milestone. I go back at 7 weeks for an ultrasound. Praying all is well. hopefully I can stay somewhat calm over the next three weeks.

Those are fab numbers congratulations!! That’s more than doubled!! You’ve got a strong little bean growing! You should see a heartbeat at 7 weeks so that will be lovely!
Have you asked to be prescribed progesterone supplements? I’m not sure so please don’t worry but I know someone else who had a similar number and they were given suppositories - they may have something else going on that they didn’t mention or something in their history I don’t know about but I would feel bad if I didn’t mention it and something happened, as I know it’s easily resolved if it is low (not that I’m sure yours is so please don’t panic as it’s early and my friend was further along than you! Plus I think they would have said to you at the hospital if it was low). It just might be worth asking about (if you haven’t already) - better safe than sorry and if they say it’s fine then that’s great! I’m so sorry to say this as I don’t want to ruin your happy and there really is no need to worry but I know if it was me I’d want me to mention it as it is so easily sorted!

No worries red_head. Yes they gave me progesterone but in pill form. We were discussing my prescription when I asked about my levels. That's why they told me my progesterone levels and not my hCg. Hopefully it won't be an issue. I had low levels with my first miscarriage, but they think that was a "chromosomal issue", whatever that means. I am praying this strong bean sticks!

Ah phew!! That’s really good news :) I’m sure it will be a sticky bean! I have a good feeling :) just try and relax and enjoy it now (that is so ridiculous me saying that when I haven’t stopped worrying this whole time!)

I know! It is easier said than done. For now, though, I am on cloud nine and I am so happy. After freaking out over a 12.8 and then hearing it has tripled from a 44, I am feeling very positive. My last two pregnancies never got past a level 7. You can be calm too red_head. We are all here for each other. Thanks for all your support.

Oh my gosh! I am so happy. Just got my results back and they were great. Also, the nurse told me that the 12.8 was my progesterone, not my hCg. My hCg was a 44 on Monday and a 137 on Wednesday. I am so happy! now I just have to make it to the next milestone. I go back at 7 weeks for an ultrasound. Praying all is well. hopefully I can stay somewhat calm over the next three weeks.

This is great news! I'm doing the same, taking progesterone every day and I'm also set for a scan at 7 weeks which is next week for me. I just want to see the bean in a scan and I'll feel a little more secure. I'm feeling decent about this pregnancy as I've already gotten this far but with my son, I was monitored really closely so I'm not used to the docs being like "yep, youre pregnant, see you in 3 weeks!)

I am so glad you are both doing well. BeeBee- I have my first ultrasound on Feb15. I am so nervous. Some days I do really well, and others I am waiting for "the other shoe to drop". I am trying to be positive, and I have no negative signs, but I just can't help but think that something bad will happen. It's hard to believe I am really pregnant and that everything will be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->