so nervous

When I had my first blood drawn, I was probably at 12 or 13 DPO. So that makes me feel better. Thanks Red_Head.

Oh my gosh! I am so happy. Just got my results back and they were great. Also, the nurse told me that the 12.8 was my progesterone, not my hCg. My hCg was a 44 on Monday and a 137 on Wednesday. I am so happy! now I just have to make it to the next milestone. I go back at 7 weeks for an ultrasound. Praying all is well. hopefully I can stay somewhat calm over the next three weeks.

Those are fab numbers congratulations!! That’s more than doubled!! You’ve got a strong little bean growing! You should see a heartbeat at 7 weeks so that will be lovely!
Have you asked to be prescribed progesterone supplements? I’m not sure so please don’t worry but I know someone else who had a similar number and they were given suppositories - they may have something else going on that they didn’t mention or something in their history I don’t know about but I would feel bad if I didn’t mention it and something happened, as I know it’s easily resolved if it is low (not that I’m sure yours is so please don’t panic as it’s early and my friend was further along than you! Plus I think they would have said to you at the hospital if it was low). It just might be worth asking about (if you haven’t already) - better safe than sorry and if they say it’s fine then that’s great! I’m so sorry to say this as I don’t want to ruin your happy and there really is no need to worry but I know if it was me I’d want me to mention it as it is so easily sorted!

No worries red_head. Yes they gave me progesterone but in pill form. We were discussing my prescription when I asked about my levels. That's why they told me my progesterone levels and not my hCg. Hopefully it won't be an issue. I had low levels with my first miscarriage, but they think that was a "chromosomal issue", whatever that means. I am praying this strong bean sticks!

Ah phew!! That’s really good news :) I’m sure it will be a sticky bean! I have a good feeling :) just try and relax and enjoy it now (that is so ridiculous me saying that when I haven’t stopped worrying this whole time!)

I know! It is easier said than done. For now, though, I am on cloud nine and I am so happy. After freaking out over a 12.8 and then hearing it has tripled from a 44, I am feeling very positive. My last two pregnancies never got past a level 7. You can be calm too red_head. We are all here for each other. Thanks for all your support.

Oh my gosh! I am so happy. Just got my results back and they were great. Also, the nurse told me that the 12.8 was my progesterone, not my hCg. My hCg was a 44 on Monday and a 137 on Wednesday. I am so happy! now I just have to make it to the next milestone. I go back at 7 weeks for an ultrasound. Praying all is well. hopefully I can stay somewhat calm over the next three weeks.

This is great news! I'm doing the same, taking progesterone every day and I'm also set for a scan at 7 weeks which is next week for me. I just want to see the bean in a scan and I'll feel a little more secure. I'm feeling decent about this pregnancy as I've already gotten this far but with my son, I was monitored really closely so I'm not used to the docs being like "yep, youre pregnant, see you in 3 weeks!)

I am so glad you are both doing well. BeeBee- I have my first ultrasound on Feb15. I am so nervous. Some days I do really well, and others I am waiting for "the other shoe to drop". I am trying to be positive, and I have no negative signs, but I just can't help but think that something bad will happen. It's hard to believe I am really pregnant and that everything will be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->