So NERVOUS

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Hey everyone so this month I was NTNP, and I slipped up and took and OPK on CD13 that was extremely pos. It is rare for me to get a pos early in my cycle since I've been testing i only receive pos on CD's17 & 18. Well it just so happens that I BD a few hours before the pos OPK this month and now I am super nervous. I think perhaps the prenatal vits that i'm taking may have played a part in helping my LP.. Anyhoo I think I O'd on Sat or Sun morning, so now there's nothing to do but wait...... I'm Praying that this is the month!!

FX for you lady! Hope this is your month!

Hey everyone so this month I was NTNP, and I slipped up and took and OPK on CD13 that was extremely pos. It is rare for me to get a pos early in my cycle since I've been testing i only receive pos on CD's17 & 18. Well it just so happens that I BD a few hours before the pos OPK this month and now I am super nervous. I think perhaps the prenatal vits that i'm taking may have played a part in helping my LP.. Anyhoo I think I O'd on Sat or Sun morning, so now there's nothing to do but wait...... I'm Praying that this is the month!!

We are so close in our cycles and it is so funny that you had did that. I had never used an opk before but the day that I first used one I had bd'd earlier that day and that night I used the opk and it was positive. I just want to wish you the best of luck and hopefully you will get your BFP this month!!

We are so close in our cycles and it is so funny that you had did that. I had never used an opk before but the day that I first used one I had bd'd earlier that day and that night I used the opk and it was positive. I just want to wish you the best of luck and hopefully you will get your BFP this month!!

WOW... That is so cool that your going threw the same thing i'm going threw.. Hopefully we get out BFP's together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->