So Now What Do I Do Now?

I was thinking today if i put all the energy into something else that I put into ttc I would speak perfect French by now.

Yeah, next 2WW I'm going to do some exercise, I'm a bit of couch potato these days and I miss the endorphins or whatever. LOL

Ladies I thank each and everyone of you for your suggestions! As it turns out, I may not have ovulated, as I have now had 72 hours worth of very positive OPKs. I don't have PCOS, so all I can figure is that this might be an eggless month. Lol. On to the next cycle!

Sometimes I have a really long fertile phase also!
Maybe that's just it. Keep up with the bd.

Ladies I thank each and everyone of you for your suggestions! As it turns out, I may not have ovulated, as I have now had 72 hours worth of very positive OPKs. I don't have PCOS, so all I can figure is that this might be an eggless month. Lol. On to the next cycle!

Keep BDing!

Keep BDing!

Yes! keep going a lot of people make the mistake of stopping once they think they've Ov'd when they havent, don't give up yet :)

Have hot meaningless sex with you on top, then run to the bathroom quickly (without doing kegels to keep the sperm inside of you) and go pee.

:haha::haha: I love it . Or catch up on much needed sleep .......then have a fun shag or three :winkwink: I hear you though let's hang out and keep each other going during this waity bit :hugs: as the girls say though just in case ....it won't hurt

Hmm do you get any other ov signs?

I get cramps, really I don't know why I waste my money on opks

I was thinking today if i put all the energy into something else that I put into ttc I would speak perfect French by now.

Oh my goodness , how true Natsby . There's a whole new thread ....what might we all have achieved :haha: I might have a few less grey hairs that's for sure . Maybe my 'to do list'would be a 'done' list :hugs:

I plan all the things I want to do which could be bad for TTC and then plan which one I want to do first when AF comes along :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->