so paranoid and scared

josiegavin

Reaction score
Hello ladies.

This is my second child and im so scared that when I go for my scan something wil be wrong I havnt had any bad symptoms at all its just pure paranoier I juat want to ko theres a heartbeat. I was thinking of getting a doppler but fort if I cant find a heartbeat then its gna make me worse. Xxxx

I don't think a dopler can pick it up this early. I was 7 weeks when I went for my scan and they had to use a transvaginal ultrasound to find the heartbeat.

When's your first scan? Hopefully it's not too long from now. I know the waiting can drive you crazy! Just try to relax. Things can always go wrong, but the fact that you're not having any signs that anything is wrong is definitely good!

I'm in exactly the same boat. I'm sat here worrying now that there's not gonna be a,baby in sac, or that there's something wrong. We've waited so long for thus. It's also my second x

https://spacefem.com/pregnant/mc.php?m=08&d=10&y=12

Maybe this will help.

Your odds are great :)

I am in the same boat! I am 4 weeks pregnant and my first appointment is the 27th of May :wacko: I am going wacko, I have no clue how I am going to get through these next three weeks!

This is my second pregnancy and I'm 5 weeks and I feel the same way as you do. I'm sure it'll be fine.....I'm just driving myself crazy!!

Yup, same here lol. Ill be 4 weeks tomorrow, and I feel like these days are dragging by! This is also my 2nd baby. I forgot how much the 1st trimester sucks lol

I'm with you - this is my 5th pregnancy and my nerves won't settle until I am out of the first trimester. My 12 week appt is this Wednesday and once I hear the heartbeat again I will breath a sigh of relief and start getting excited. My nausea and extreme breast tenderness are starting to subside so that makes me even more nervous even though I know this is normal at this point.

hi i know how you feel i got my babys heart beat on Doppler near 8 weeks. i'm paranoid too but i had a Doppler from my first pregnancy and i can say it helped in between appointments. i always find my baby's heart beat because i watched a very good video on how to find it and what each noise is. at the start if i couldn't find the heart beat i just cheeked again later that day or the next day. so far so good. and just before i have my apps i cheek for the heart beat and it makes me feel so much better knowing that i can go to my appointments without worrying about that. I have a sonoline B which are great just don't drop or bang the wand around cause the disk inside is very fragile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->