so paranoid

zoeb1234

Reaction score
Im so paranoid something will go wrong i constantly look for blood every single time i wipe.anybody else do this?

I'm with u! , I'm so paranoid aswell it's horrible isn't it

Yep I must check my cervix every time I go loo, or when I feel too wet I rush off to the toilet to check everything is OK. I think it’s only natural last time I was like this too, at 7 weeks I actually did end up having a bleed but everything was OK, I think I actually caused it myself from checking so much xx

I do the same! I look for blood every time I wipe and check my cervix every day! So hard not to worry!!

Ive never checked my cervix,how do u do it and what should it feel like at 10 weeks.

I dont physically check how the cervix is, just if there is any blood on it :) xx

I had a chemical last month, so I'm pretty sure my paranoia won't go away for a while...but I check everytime I wipe....trying to reassure myself. I'm 5 weeks today

I'm the same! After my mc last year I find myself checking all the time especially when I feel an increase of cm! Also after sex I check too as (tmi) when OH ejaculates inside me I can never tell if I could be bleeding but I always go to the bathroom after intercourse anyway to reduce my chances of getting a uti :)

I am absolutely terrified that something is wrong even though I have nothing to be concerned about. I don't understand why I'm so afraid. Could I be afraid because there is actually something wrong?

I check the tissue when I wipe and I did the whole way through my pregnancy with my son. I don't want to check my cervix as my nails are on the long side (I'm a nail tech) and would probably cause damage! :haha:

IM so glad im not the only one who does this!!

Im exactly the same! I always check the paper after I have had a wee, I think after suffering my mc I am so paranoid and I was exactly the same when I was pregnant with my daughter x

I think having previous miscarriages makes you so more paranoid.

Patchey I think with ivf babies you are paranoid... im petrified and just want my scan to hopefully settle my nerves x

Patchey I think with ivf babies you are paranoid... im petrified and just want my scan to hopefully settle my nerves x

You are right. After so long of trying I can't see how things could possibly go right now. I wish I could just relax and enjoy this instead of being so scared.

im the same, your not alone. If anything little changed like my symptoms and cramping im crapping a brick

Brown spotting for over a week now, so yep i have a right to be paranoid, one day it will stop.. right? Waiting on HcG blood results.. not feeling very confident though due to this crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->