So pee'd off! Need a good old moan

sophieee18

Reaction score
Here I go again moaning..
All week my and OH had planned for him to come round tonight and stay for the weekend. I phoned him this morning to check he was still coming cause of the snow and he said he will be round at 8!
Then he phoned a bit later and said if he can, he may come down earlier so make sure I was in all evening.
I phoned him at about 5 o'clock and the little bugger was on his way to his mates house :shrug:
I was so pissed!!!
Bareing in mind, his mate still lives two hours away from me!!
Apparently he was going to see his mate to help him paint his house?????
It's a friday night, and you expect me to believe that you are spending the evening painting???
So after spending the whole day, waiting around doing absolutly nothing. I get let down and he decides that he is not coming down till tomorrow!
I told him to f off and not bother coming down at all!
He pisses me off way too much. Im so so so hormonal and have been crying for hours. Not good on my little man at all!
We have been having such a crappy realtionship recently. And this has just topped things off.
I sent him a really abusive text message, and he hasn't replied. Shows how much he cares!!!
:cry::cry::cry:
I hate men
All he does is fuck me around!!!
I've had enough!​

Aww, sorry to hear you're having a rough time of things with him, hon. :hugs: Do you have any friends you can call to come spend the evening with you instead? Maybe you could have a little you time: take a nice relaxing bath, watch a movie and indulge in something decadent to eat and try not to think about stuff that pisses you off!

Everyone is busy tonight so noone can come up. Im planning on taking a long bath and then have a early night. Spent most of the day cleaning, so my back is killing me. The only thing is, I can't sleep when im pissed off :( hopefully the bath will sort me out!
Thanks

Oh hunny i'm not surprised you're annoyed. I'm be well pissed off if he'd be leading me on all day! Have a bath, relax, have a bit of chocolate and an early night! Sounds like you could really do with it :hugs:

aww sweety, didnt want to read and run, huge hugs, men are arse holes!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->