So pleased to announce my BFP!!!

AmyElizabeth

Reaction score
I'm still shaking this seems so unreal! I'm 10 DPO today, and had marked on my calendar as soon as I O'd that today was testing day to prevent myself from breaking them out early! But to be honest, I really haven't felt anything this month, no symptoms to go crazy over, and...I know you girls will understand how strange THIS is...didn't even feel excited to test when I woke up!

So I stumbled over to the bathroom cabinet and chose the cheap Target brand test - no need to waste my FRER on a BFN right? My eyes were still adjusting to the light and I looked at the stick and my heart just leaped into my throat. It's not dark, but it is unmistakably there, my second little pink line!

My favorite part of these is reading the symptoms and what the girl did differently, so here's an attempt. The only thing different this month I didn't even do, my body did, I actually felt O pain for the first time. Sharp, stabbing pain in my right side that lasted on and off about 30 minutes. I had gotten my pos OPK the evening before, and was actually walking into a wedding reception in a cocktail dress when I about bent over double with the pain! I made sure we BD'd soon after, I think it was 14 hours later, although we had been BDing every other day leading up as well, so who knows which one it was that did the trick?

Otherwise, I mainly just took it a lot easier this cycle. Last cycle I drove myself and DH crazy with symptom spotting, and pretty much lived on BnB. This month I was really busy at work and travel, and so had a lot to keep my mind occupied. But no weird teas or supplements, just my same prenatal vitamins. No preseed, no moon cup, none of that - although those were all on my list for next month if this month didn't work out!

Symptoms...really none, I hate to disappoint, and I am the queen of symptom spotting! But I really just wasn't feeling it this month, I felt way more pregnant last month to be honest! The only difference is that my bbs usually ache badly starting a week before AF, this month they got full and heavy like normal, but didn't really hurt. Then yesterday I was ridiculously bloated and peeing a lot, but again, nothing out of the ordinary for the week before AF.

Sorry for the long post, but I hope this helps someone else through their TWW! Now I get to figure out how to tell my husband tonight, so fun!

Thanks so much for your support these past couple of months, and wishing you all loads of baby dust!!!! :dust:

I'm still shaking this seems so unreal! I'm 10 DPO today, and had marked on my calendar as soon as I O'd that today was testing day to prevent myself from breaking them out early! But to be honest, I really haven't felt anything this month, no symptoms to go crazy over, and...I know you girls will understand how strange THIS is...didn't even feel excited to test when I woke up!

So I stumbled over to the bathroom cabinet and chose the cheap Target brand test - no need to waste my FRER on a BFN right? My eyes were still adjusting to the light and I looked at the stick and my heart just leaped into my throat. It's not dark, but it is unmistakably there, my second little pink line!

My favorite part of these is reading the symptoms and what the girl did differently, so here's an attempt. The only thing different this month I didn't even do, my body did, I actually felt O pain for the first time. Sharp, stabbing pain in my right side that lasted on and off about 30 minutes. I had gotten my pos OPK the evening before, and was actually walking into a wedding reception in a cocktail dress when I about bent over double with the pain! I made sure we BD'd soon after, I think it was 14 hours later, although we had been BDing every other day leading up as well, so who knows which one it was that did the trick?

Otherwise, I mainly just took it a lot easier this cycle. Last cycle I drove myself and DH crazy with symptom spotting, and pretty much lived on BnB. This month I was really busy at work and travel, and so had a lot to keep my mind occupied. But no weird teas or supplements, just my same prenatal vitamins. No preseed, no moon cup, none of that - although those were all on my list for next month if this month didn't work out!

Symptoms...really none, I hate to disappoint, and I am the queen of symptom spotting! But I really just wasn't feeling it this month, I felt way more pregnant last month to be honest! The only difference is that my bbs usually ache badly starting a week before AF, this month they got full and heavy like normal, but didn't really hurt. Then yesterday I was ridiculously bloated and peeing a lot, but again, nothing out of the ordinary for the week before AF.

Sorry for the long post, but I hope this helps someone else through their TWW! Now I get to figure out how to tell my husband tonight, so fun!

Thanks so much for your support these past couple of months, and wishing you all loads of baby dust!!!! :dust:

Congratulations!

I really enjoyed reading your post - thanks and good luck xxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much for all the kind thoughts! I really need them today as this would have been the day AF was due this month, and I had a nightmare last night that it came today anyway. I think the stress of this week has taught me a lesson about testing so early! It's fun to find out a few days in advance, but so terrifying to think it might all just disappear!

Whew...deep breath...so far feeling fine, no cramps, no nothing, hoping this day will pass just like any other. Although if I puked or fell asleep at my desk I would actually feel better/more pregnant! This process really does turn us into a bunch of crazy people doesn't it???

Well thanks again girls :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->