So sad :-( please help

Natilly20

Reaction score
Before we started ttc 3 cycles ago my af was like clockwork, 28 days, first cycle ttc went down to 26,i could handle that cos it happened when trying for dd but second cycle went to 24 days and now this cycle I have started brown spotting this morning at only 22 days!!! Why is this happening!?! I don't temp but do use opks and I have quite sharp ovulation pains so know i ovulate at cd10 so this also means my lp is getting shorter and shorter! Of course I've been googling and found some people saying it could be pre menopausal! Aarrgghhh what I'm only 32! Has anyone else experienced this? Any help big or small will be much appreciated thank you xxxx

Your cycle length is shorter because you are ovulating early. If you ovulated on CD 10 and are now spotting on CD 22, then that's a 12 day LP, which is plenty. Your cycle length can vary depending on when you ovulate. I would worry if you weren't ovulating until CD 14 and then starting your period on CD 22, that would indicate you have issues with LP length/progesterone but it sounds like you are ok. You should make an appointment if you are worried but as long as you are tracking ovulation and you are sure you are ovulating, and your period doesn't start any sooner than 10 days after ovulation you should be good. Ladies, please correct me if I'm off here. Relax! I think you are ok! Good luck next cycle!! :hugs:

Also, is brown spotting normal for you? Don't want to get your hopes up, but could be implantation spotting?

Thank you so much for your reply, you have helped so much to put my mind at ease, since reading your advice about my lp I've googled it and what I have read backed up what you said and yes I do seem to be having a 12 day lp. Thank you again, feel lots better now :) I really think I need to stop stressing about it all and just enjoy it and have a bit of positive thinking. Yes i always spot just before and it's in full force tonight!! Ib did cross my mind but obviously just clutching at straws there! Well on to the next cycle and who knows if I get a bfp this cycle, you could say I'm already pregnant if they count it from the first day of your last period! Yey 😄 thank you again xxx

I'm so glad my reply eased your mind. TTC can be so stressful, and I think sometimes googling can get us into trouble! Good luck, hope you get your BFP soon! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->