So sad to be here and so confused

LadyRoy

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Firstly I am sorry for anyone that is going through gender disappointment. It is so hard to feel so out of control with my feelings and knowing that it is not logical but I can't help it. I really feel for anyone in this situation.

My husband has two girls with his ex wife who are lovely and really well behaved :) We have got a 21 month old girl together who again is a lovely girl apart from when she won't go to bed LOL. My trouble is that I know my hubby really wants a boy, he was very disappointed that the last one wasn't although he loves her to bits and is very good with her. I had my gender scan today which he didn't even want to come to as he had a cold and we are having another girl!

I don't want a girl, I wanted one of each and I know this is my last baby so I feel cheated. We haven't thought of any girl names, I don't even really care what she is called right now. I can't talk to my hubby about how I feel cause he is even more disappointed than me.

What a shit day :(

:hugs: I'm sorry that you're disappointed but think of it this way, your DD will have a sister and that bond is very special. I hope you and your DH come to terms with this quickly :hugs:

Oh hun :hugs:. I'm sorry you are dissapointed, it can't be easy when you're dealing with not just your own disapointment but your OH's too. I'm sure once the surprise wears off you will get excited, and once LO is here you will be happy. But :hugs: in the meantime.

I'm sorry hun, I just know I will feel like this if I have another boy, I want one of each I am scared I will never feel complete if I don't and I feel so selfish for saying it :( I hope you feel better soon.

MASSIVE :hugs: I totally understand the feeling, but as you know, you love your children unconditionally. Once you both see her the feelings will go away.

I am sure you lovely ladies are right. My hubby is talking to me again today, I think he found yesterday a little stressful.

One good thing is that they have to share a room so at least I can make it girly rather than neutral :)

haven't had the courage to think about names yet. I get the feeling we won't agree or worse than that, won't care!

Hi girls,

Firstly I am sorry for anyone that is going through gender disappointment. It is so hard to feel so out of control with my feelings and knowing that it is not logical but I can't help it. I really feel for anyone in this situation.

My husband has two girls with his ex wife who are lovely and really well behaved :) We have got a 21 month old girl together who again is a lovely girl apart from when she won't go to bed LOL. My trouble is that I know my hubby really wants a boy, he was very disappointed that the last one wasn't although he loves her to bits and is very good with her. I had my gender scan today which he didn't even want to come to as he had a cold and we are having another girl!

I don't want a girl, I wanted one of each and I know this is my last baby so I feel cheated. We haven't thought of any girl names, I don't even really care what she is called right now. I can't talk to my hubby about how I feel cause he is even more disappointed than me.

What a shit day :(

:hugs:I felt the same way about DD#2. My husband really really really really really wanted her to be a boy. He really didn't come around until she was here. He has, as your DH will, falling madly in love with her. Now that they are older, I am so happy that my DD#1 has a sister. Like I had growing up. They will be best friends. In the future, you won't have imagined it any other way.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->