So sad today

I'm so sorry, that's just awful. :( I couldn't even function without my mother, she's been staying with me too, since lily... I really dunno how you do it. You're so strong.

My Mom Helped me get through when my Baby passed too...My brother was born stillborn so she knew exactly what I was going through :cry: I am Blessed to have my Dad, Sister and My Boyfriend they really were there for me :hugs:

:hugs: I know how it is to Lose a parent My Mom passed away a month after Maya passed away from cancer :cry: I felt like I was being punished for some strange reason but then I was thinking I know it's all for a reason...Maybe one day we will look back and try to understand all of this sadness that has happen this year...I want to Hold my Baby too :( I didnt even have time to grieve over my Baby because in July my Mom passed....Keep your Head up High...Sorry for all of your Losses...There is GOOD coming our way girl I know there is Happiness in store for us in the Future :)

I am so sorry for your losses xx

Thank you :hugs:

I meant to say that too thanks for being here for me. I bet your Mom is looking after little Maya for you, just like I hope my parents are looking after my little girls...xxx

thanks girls, I knew you would make me feel better...:hugs:

I was just feeling sorry for myself on Thursday...just mad because it feels like I have lost so much, and I keep wondering why me?

feeling much better today, I'm trying to be positive and moving forward.

I have my consultant appointment on tuesday morning, the appointment letter came with details on a scan, so hoping I am getting one. The midwife told me yesterday that some of her other girls who have been through the same as me, got scans every two weeks, so we will see what happens.

Meanwhile, I am clearing out my dads house in preparation for us to move in...it's the house I grew up in, and is beautiful, dad was so happy when we said we wanted to live there, it will be a great place to bring up our little baby :)

I also found some funny photos of my parents when they were younger, that made me smile!

xxx

I am glad you feel better....I am following you on the Pregnancy :hugs: You should make a Journal...I saw your Post about Christmas I am thinking of getting a tattoo of my Maya's Name and a little footprint before Christmas to remind me she will always be with me Forever

I was just feeling sorry for myself on Thursday...just mad because it feels like I have lost so much, and I keep wondering why me?

I have my consultant appointment on tuesday morning, the appointment letter came with details on a scan, so hoping I am getting one. The midwife told me yesterday that some of her other girls who have been through the same as me, got scans every two weeks, so we will see what happens.

Meanwhile, I am clearing out my dads house in preparation for us to move in...it's the house I grew up in, and is beautiful, dad was so happy when we said we wanted to live there, it will be a great place to bring up our little baby :)

I also found some funny photos of my parents when they were younger, that made me smile!

xxx

I am glad you feel better....I am following you on the Pregnancy :hugs: You should make a Journal...I saw your Post about Christmas I am thinking of getting a tattoo of my Maya's Name and a little footprint before Christmas to remind me she will always be with me Forever

aww thanks. maybe I should do a journal...surely the only way is up from here, right? Can't get much worse...

A tattoo for little Maya is a lovely idea, it will always be with you.

I'm not really a tattoo person, so that option is out for me. Before he died, my dad insisted on buying me a pandora bracelet and he bought me some beads to go on it that would mean something to me, and I could have forever Two of the beads have each girls footprint, and their name engraved on it. the bracelet and the beads are so precious to me, for my children and for my dad. :cry:

xx

xxx

aww thanks. maybe I should do a journal...surely the only way is up from here, right? Can't get much worse...

I'm not really a tattoo person, so that option is out for me. Before he died, my dad insisted on buying me a pandora bracelet and he bought me some beads to go on it that would mean something to me, and I could have forever Two of the beads have each girls footprint, and their name engraved on it. the bracelet and the beads are so precious to me, for my children and for my dad. :cry:

xx

That sounds so Sweet!!!! I dont have any tattoos but I want to get one of her Name and a little footprint or Heart...My Boyfriend wants to get one too but he is going to put her date she passed away :( We plan on getting married on Christmas lol if it is possible to get someone to Marry us that day haha

xxx

xx

That sounds so Sweet!!!! I dont have any tattoos but I want to get one of her Name and a little footprint or Heart...My Boyfriend wants to get one too but he is going to put her date she passed away :( We plan on getting married on Christmas lol if it is possible to get someone to Marry us that day haha

oh wow, that would be lovely to get married at christmas, it would give you both something nice to look forward to x

Your bracelet sounds lovely, Mhairi - so precious. What a lovely Dad to think of that. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->