So sad

M

Momy91

Hi girls

You might have noticed I haven't been around for a little while. That's because I've been in hospital...

I came in with terrible back aches and thinking I was having the girls, way too soon, I wasn't happy at all. Mw checked me and told me there were some contractions, but this wasn't "it" so they made an ultrasound and put me on monitor followed by a couple of tests. After about half an hour looking at the screen, and whispering to each other, they came to the conclusion that they're not very sure both girls are gonna make it.:cry: I'm so sad... He told me it's probably gonna be a c-section and even then, nothing is sure.

She still has a chance but just a little one... I'm holding onto that thought right now...

Oh and Tirsh and babies are doing great! The little ones are growing so fast, and mummy is happy again...

gosh hun wot an awful worry ur going thro :cry: i wish u and ur LO's all the best and keep everything x for u xx

Thinking of you and hoping for the best...

Aww hun, huge :hug:, Im thinking of you all and have everything crossed all goes well for both babies. We are all here for you, take care :hugs: XX

thinking of you and praying for you hun x

:( oh no, i am so sorry to hear you are going through all this worry right now! :(

please excuse my ignorance, but what's the problem? why is 'nothing sure'?

xXX

Huge :hugs: sweetie!! im praying that everything turns out ok... im at the conclusion doctors try and scare you into thinking the worst to cover their backs. Please let us know how u get on xxxxx

awww darling! I am so sorry to hear your news....
I wish I could give you a massive hug instead of an electronic one...
:hugs:
My thoughts are with you... be strong xoxoxoxoxox

Thinking of you & your little girls. Huge hugs.

Thinking of you and your beautiful girls. Big hugs

Thank you all for your sweet comments, it makes me feel I'm not all by myself in this...

:( oh no, i am so sorry to hear you are going through all this worry right now! :(

please excuse my ignorance, but what's the problem? why is 'nothing sure'?

xXX

They found out one of the girls stopped growing since my last ultrasound, wich was at 24 weeks. This means there probably is TTTS (Twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome) So when the girls arrive, one of them will practicly born at about 24 to 26 weeks. Wich is way too soon. They said that they aren't sure she will survive... I'm just hoping they will give her the best care they can give her, and she will be strong enough to make it...

The back ache had nothing to do with it. It were just very bad BH...

:hug:

:hug: keeping everything crossed for you & your LOs :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back