so sad!

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls im feeling so sad today just found out my cousin had her baby this morning :( it just brought back to me that i should have my little baby in my arms too and i should be so happy for her and they should only have been born2 weeks apart. instead this is the happiest day of her life and im sitting here crying my eyes out!

life just seems so unfair. i feel like i will never get pregnant again and im so fed up of trying i just want it to happen!
sorry girls just had to rant! xxx:hugs:

:hugs:

I know how you're feeling. My best friends daughter just recently had a baby, and even though it's been nearly a year, I still cried for hours. In my case it was probably made worse by the fact she picked the same name, and she got pregnant so quickly after our loss. I just feel like she has the baby that should have been mine.

:hugs:

I know how you're feeling. My best friends daughter just recently had a baby, and even though it's been nearly a year, I still cried for hours. In my case it was probably made worse by the fact she picked the same name, and she got pregnant so quickly after our loss. I just feel like she has the baby that should have been mine.

ah hun thats awful!!! i think i was glad my cousin had a boy and not a girl cause if it had been a girl i would have been so much worse, reading all the congrats shes getting on facebook has me in tears again its just so hard. i want so much to be happy for her but i wont be able to face her for a while yet. its just terrible to feel like this and still not have any incling of being pregnant yet im so heartbroken!!

so sorry for your loss hun and hope we get good news soon x:hugs:

I am so sorry, I went through the same thing shortly after my loss. Its so hard to see people with new babies after we lost ours. *Hugs

:cry::cry: I am so sorry and YES life seems so unfair. Ava would have been here in 4 weeks, I have NO idea what I am going to do on her due date. Seems I never noticed pregnant women before now I see them all over :cry::cry:
XOXO It's so heartbreaking :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks girls, feeling a little better this week. saw pics of my cousins little man and he's so gorgeous but im genuinely happy for her as she too lost twins last year at 28 weeks so she finally got her sticky bean and now he's here and healthy! makes me hope that ill get that soon.... really want to get pregnant now so hoping to start opks this weeks and see how i get on! fingers crossed for anyone ttc or waiting to ttc!
hope you are all well xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks girls, feeling a little better this week. saw pics of my cousins little man and he's so gorgeous but im genuinely happy for her as she too lost twins last year at 28 weeks so she finally got her sticky bean and now he's here and healthy! makes me hope that ill get that soon.... really want to get pregnant now so hoping to start opks this weeks and see how i get on! fingers crossed for anyone ttc or waiting to ttc!
hope you are all well xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wish you all the best xoxoxo :hugs::hugs: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

You will have the happiness that your cousin is having one day, stay strong hun I really feel for you xxxx

*massive hugs hun*

thanks girls, just found out another family member is pregnant and so is my neighbour. why in gods name cant it happen to me! i must have done something horrible in a past life, im starting to think theres something wrong with me :( having more bad days than good lately...when will it end!!!!

Hi Sweetie! Just seen your post and it was screaming out to me .... I so feel your pain! It's awful isn't it ... That's exactly what I am going thru now ... Feel like I've made a lil progress and now everyone that was preg with me, they are all delivering now ... UGH... I know I should be so happy for them, and I think I really am, just hurts.... Longing for MY baby dang it... Just keep breathing ... That's what I keep reminding myself : ) ~ Sending BIG hugs your way!!!! Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->