So Sadddd ..........

Trying111

Reaction score
Ok so i had a miscarriage like 6 weeks ago. Stopped bleeding 5weeks agol TTC ever since. Taking pregnancy test like crazy but because i have pcos i have no idea i am late with periods or what. Friday i went to doc and she said she will take a blood test if hcg has gone 0. Today i was praying i was pregnant soooooo bad i thought maybee the doc will say hey ur pregnant again :( well hcg is down and apparently i havnt ovulated this month..

Sick of waiting for AF so i took pills just now to make it come.

Feel so sad :(

Awww hun. :(

Give it time. You're body has been through a rought time, I'm sure it will come soon.

Maybe do some ovulation tests, then you'll know when you ovulate and when to expect AF? xxx

Ovulation tests don't always work for women with PCOS as we can get multiple LH surges without actually ovulating (my chart this cycle is a prime example of this). Charting temps is much more effective, especially if you have very long cycles. I've found it really useful to know what was going on with my body and especially timing intercourse and it's made me feel like I've gotten a bit of control back.

I'm guessing your GP only did one progesterone test, which only tells them what happened 7 days ago. It's usually done on CD21 because women with a perfect cycle will ovulate on CD14 and their progesterone level will peek a week later. For those of us with crazy cycles you could easily miss the peek if you didn't ovulate until CD28. The fertility clinic I go to tested me on CD21, CD28, CD32 and they're doing the next one on CD36 to make sure they catch the peek.

I feel so depressed :(

crying as i type.. i wish my baby didnt go...! I took the pill to get period now i dont know if i did something wrong :(

anyone know if i did the right thing? It has been 5weeks and i havnt got AF so since doc said i am 0 hcg and i have not ovulated i took the pill today. She did the blood test on Friday?

What pill was it that you took? When did your doctor tell you to take it?

I took the normal conception pills i had. I took it to get AF. Doctor didnt exactly told me to take them. I asked how can i get my period as it has been 5 weeks and cause i have PCOS i have trouble getting AF and she goes one way is to take the pills. So i took it today, should get AF tomorrow. Really worried i did the wrong thing

Do you mean the contraceptive pill? If your doctor told you to take it and you took it as she told you too, then I'm sure it's fine. You said you took it today, did you take just one pill?

If you're still worried try to get an appointment with your doctor or a phone consultation so you can check it's ok. Or if you have no luck there then go and speak to your chemist because they should know what tablets you've taken.

i totally get what your saying
I mc middle of June & the overwhelming sadness is consuming
I just googled everything on how to get pregnant
the thought of being pregnant again is the only thing that keeps me going

Ok so i had a miscarriage like 6 weeks ago. Stopped bleeding 5weeks agol TTC ever since. Taking pregnancy test like crazy but because i have pcos i have no idea i am late with periods or what. Friday i went to doc and she said she will take a blood test if hcg has gone 0. Today i was praying i was pregnant soooooo bad i thought maybee the doc will say hey ur pregnant again :( well hcg is down and apparently i havnt ovulated this month..

Sick of waiting for AF so i took pills just now to make it come.

Feel so sad :(

I'm so sorry hun. I know how you feel I had a mmc on 7/6 and I'm still waiting on AF. I've been charting my BBT, CP and CM but it doesn't look like I've Oed yet. I was having bloodwork done weekly to check my levels and they were down to 146 on 7/29 so dr didn't want to do it last week. She scheduled a u/s and more bloodwork for 8/15 so it's a waiting game to see what happens. It's very upsetting but we just have to be strong and keep the faith. We'll get those :bfp: real soon!

Honey, what is the actual prescription name of the pill you took? I'm confused as to what medication you're on...I don't know if it's a birth control pill or clomid. I am not aware of any pill that can cause conception.
I honestly know how you feel. I just want to be pregnant as soon as possible, and feel like my body is holding up the show. It's a combination of fear, excitement, sadness, and loss. For what it's worth, all we can do is to continue learning about our bodies and cycles, and get back on the journey to conceive. We will try, and I pray we all will have healthy and happy babies. The Lord has plans for us, and we must accept his will for us and our families. This is what keeps me going. Faith, and determination. We CAN do this, and come out the other side.

Sorry guys i dont know why i said conception lol.. loosing my mind too :(

I took birth control pills. So i get AF.

I still havnt got it yet. probably will today when i take the second one..

Last time i forgot my pills and i took 4 of them to get AF and then i stopped and i got pregnant :(

I'm sorry I don't know much about taking the pill that way to get AF. The thing I've heard of is people being put on it for a month to get the withdrawal bleed at the end and then staying off it.

How many pills did you take? AF usually returns between 4-6 weeks after m/c so 5 weeks definitely isn't abnormal. I've even seen plenty of ladies on this board say they waited 6-8+ weeks for AF.

I know it feels like forever, [I've only been waiting 3 weeks and it feels like months!] but at this point it's prob best to let your body naturally do what it needs to following the trauma of m/c. I'm so sorry for you loss - Good luck!

I'm on week 5 of waiting for :af: to show and I believe I just Oed so I have another two weeks to go. Everyone is different. It really sucks waiting when it feels like time is going so slow and we just want to get our bodies back on track.

I went to the doc and she said i havnt ovulated this month so that is why i took the pill. Today is my third day taking the pill to get AF. But still no sign of AF... So fustrated! i will take 2 more days as there is 5 to get AF. See what happens!

I think i am going to go crazy!

I've not heard of taking BCPs to get :af: but hope everything works out for you.

Ok soooo.... i took it for four days and nothing happened. I felt very sick.. my stomach started hurting, felt bloated and i stopped. No sign of AF...

Can the doc be wrong that i am not going to ovulate this month? She did a hcg test and Progesterone. She told me i wont be ovulating this month. i think she is wrong because i did feel something there when i do ovulate...

??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->