so scared about injecions

milliemeg

Mummy to Amelia
Reaction score
ok amelia will be 11 weeks tomorrow not had any injections yet as her first app was 9th jan but she hadnt had her review so had to cancel

so I called the other day to say I still hadnt got appointment through so they said i could come down tuesday and they would fit me in but now amelia has a stinky cold so im thinking I should cancel as on thursday i got another appointment through for the tuesday after

should i cancel and just go to the week after will feel bad for messing them around but dont want to get her injections if shes already feeling poopy and im already cacking myself about her getting them DH cant come as he has training so will be on my own i dont want to see her upset when she had her blood spot she didnt even flinch but this is totally different i think its because im scared of needles myself,

thanks

Gem x

They won't let us do injections if the baby is sick. I had to reschedule Hannah's 4 months shots because she caught a cold :)

No they won't do injections if LO is ill, i'd get another appointment as soon as she's better . And there honestly not that bad...she'll just give you a few tears x

i too would rearrange, hope she feels better soon :hugs: they're really ok honey, must worse for us mummys, babies recover quickly, just have the capol ready just in case :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->