So scared and feeling like a failure

ButterCup17

Reaction score
I wrote last week asking about lexapro and pregnany. Well while waiting over the weekend to hear fromy Dr, things never got any better. We also had a huge snow storm/blizzard and I was snowed in withy ds and husband all weekend whicheverare it worse if anything. I'm just so angry! Like I'm really mean and I've never been like this before. It scares me, let alone how my oh and ds feel! My Dr finally called back and said to restarty lexapro. I'm going to bc I can't go on feeling/acting like this but now I feel terrible le bc I feel like I'm putting my new baby at risk :( I just feel like I can't win no matter what I do right now. I'm so scared I'm going to harm my baby being on this medicine :(

Aww Hun, I really no how you feel. I came off 150mg venalfaxine on doctors orders when I found out I was pregnant, I'd been on it for 10years and I'm really struggling without it, I can barely function to be honest and I have an appointment Friday with my dr about blood results but going to ask her to go back on something. I don't no about your drug, but my dr said there are baby safe ones. :hugs: Could you take a lower rose and see if it helps a bit?

Look after yourself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->