so scared...hysterical...help...infection or.....?

PrettySweetz3

Reaction score
So I have been spotting for over a week now...at first it was after sex then days later was just out of anywhere..i couldn't tell I was spotting if I didn't check my Cm...i don't go poking in there..i just go in enough to get a bit of cm...it was light pink...then one day after sex it I spotted dark red.and it was when I wiped...I went to the Dr and they didn't do a scan because they weren't expecting to see anything anyway as they didn't see anything on the sonogram from the er a couples of days before measured 5w 3 d..they also weren't concerned about my levels....anyway...they did say that I had BV so that might be the cause of my spotting...however, the spotting has become stronger...and spotting has been getting more red and darker and just stayed in my vagina and only noticed when I wiped (constant)and today the blood actually stained my jeans and when I peed it went in the toilet.i put on a pad but there's hardly anything there..I don't have any heavy cramping and I still feel very much pregnant....I have a scan Monday but I called my Dr. And told me I could be losing my baby...thanks doc...they told me to go to the ER..but they're so cold and I'm so afraid...if I'm losing my baby there's nothing I or they can do so I rather wait for scan on Monday :( I'm freaking out...crying hysterical...oh says is just the antibiotics working, getting rid of the infection...I so want to believe this is caused by the infection but I'm just so scared to lose my baby..this would be baby # 4 and I never bled with my other ones so this is all new to me...I'm freaking out...I'm crying my butt off with my head hurried in the pillow...talking to my baby..telling baby how much I love him or her....I'm only 7w 2d according to scan done at 5wks and according to last period.

Hey mama. Not sure what bv is... But when you are pregnant your mucous membranes swell, making bleeding a common symptom of pregnancy :) with my first pregnancy I was told I had a friable cervix and anything could make it bleed... Which was really scary... But always was just fine.

My experience just wanted you to know!

Thank you mama...I'm just trying to keep calm but it's so hard...can't wait for Monday...I look pregnant, my boobs are huge and hurt so bad...my NAUSEA is insane...so feeling pregnant and seeing bump makes this so much harder.

Hey mama. Not sure what bv is... But when you are pregnant your mucous membranes swell, making bleeding a common symptom of pregnancy :) with my first pregnancy I was told I had a friable cervix and anything could make it bleed... Which was really scary... But always was just fine.

My experience just wanted you to know!

Bv is a bacteria vaginosis sp? Is an infection

In the ER they could recheck you for BV and see if you need a different antibiotic. Maybe what you are taking isn't working.

In the ER they could recheck you for BV and see if you need a different antibiotic. Maybe what you are taking isn't working.

I've been taking it for days and seems to be working...I had no idea I had an infection as all I had was discharge which I've had in all my pregnancies....but the door seem different was sweet (not yeast bread like) and strong but I thought it was my hormones....discharge is way less and odor is almost completely gone.....so that is why I have my doubts that the bleeding is the infection :(
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->