So scared I lost my baby already

Elfgirl87

Reaction score
I posted a question in a different forum but thought i'd try here too as I'm not getting a response. I took four pregnancy tests in the last week and all were faint but positive. I was so excited. I've started having some symptoms, fatigue, nausea, dizziness. I have started telling people and by my app calculator I'm 4 weeks and 2 days. I had an extra pregnancy test and decided to take it this morning for the fun of it I guess. It was in the bottom of my bag and I'm not sure if I kept it in the urine long enough, but to my surprise a line wouldn't come up. I thought I saw a faint line, but it might be my eyes playing tricks on me. Now I'm scared it's a chemical pregnancy. What do you all think?

Buy another sensitive test like first response and do it first thing in the morning!!

This sounds very much like my early loss. I had positive tests but they were somewhat faint. One day they were no longer positive and two days later I began to bleed.

I agree with both ladies. Buy a reliable pregnancy test, like FRER, and take that either this evening or in the AM. (Newer studies show that you actually get stronger positives in the evening after holding for a few hours and I have always had stronger evening tests.) If it's negative, yes, it's probably a chemical.

You can have your blood drawn to back it up. If your beta HCG is above 5 then it will confirm that you were pregnant but with chemicals it can drop so quickly you may get a negative beta HCG as well.

Good luck!

Sounds like it could be a chemical. I had one before having my 3rd bub.
Pop into your doctor and ask for a blood test.

Hopefully it was just a faulty test hun but it does sound like a chemical hun i had two chemicals and a missed miscarriage before this baby, and my chemicals happened that way, the lines got stronger for a few days then started getting lighter, a few days after my period was due i started to bleed, i really do hope this isnt going to happen to you hun, i would buy another sensitive pregnancy test and test again in the morning or after a long hold with not much fluid intake, best of luck hun

I agree with buying a reliable pink dye test. I tested super early with this pregnancy on a dollar store test and got a faint but noticeable positive. 2 days later I tested with another dollar store test and it was all but negative. I freaked out and went and got a first response and it was an unmistakable positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->