so scared! I think im going to lose my baby :(

Pandasnax

Reaction score
Iv experianced alot of brown bleeding in the pregnancy on amd off I had an early scan and saw heart beat amd was told everything was ok and it happens sometime aslong as its not bright red and accompanied with pain ect its ok, well just now I had quite alot of brown watery blood again it instantly soaks my pants so I jave tp wear a pad! Only this time they was 2 small clot like things theu were sorta stringy and brown on colour! I have called my epu before about it and they sorta shrug me off but im so worried now I can actually feel the watery brown sruff come out sorry if its tmi! Im pretty convinced im going to lose this baby and im so scared! Its still going now but I jave no cramps and my boobs are still tender to the touch im so scared :cry:

When is your next scan hun? Can you get a private one if it's not anytime soon? Your so close to the 12 week mark and that's a key milestone of viability and miscarriage rates going even lower than after you see the heartbeat. Lots of ladies have post on here about bleeding with good outcomes. You said you have no pain with it so that's really good. Maybe it's time for a doppler so you can ease your mind if you are going to have spotting from an underlying condition.

^^ Yup, me!

I've had 4-5 moderately sized bleeds (one soaked my underwear and another turned the toilet bowl fire engine red). My bleeds were bright red and had some small clots. I got worried with my bright red, but never as worried with my brown/pink spotting/discharge.

I have a subchorionic hemorrhage and that can cause bleeding, spotting and cramps. My doctors told me to not panic unless I was soaking 2-3 pads an hour and/or passing clots the size of my hand! I never did any of that, but I certainly had some decent bleeds. :(

How do you feel? Crampy, pain, lots of bleeding?? Hang in there and don't panic yet.

ETA: I should also mention that I could feel when it was happening because I would also feel that wet, gushy feeling down there (and sometimes feel it come out). I have a doppler (sonoline b) and it has helped ease my fears a LOT.

Thanks for the reassurance! I have no pain and its never bright red just brown it keeps happening one day they will be nothing another they will be brown spotting! Would I hear the heart beat on a doppler now and how would I know if its babyd heart beat of just some other noise ? Xx

Sounds exactly like the subchorionic hematoma I had with ds2. Fingers crossed everything is fine, it all turned out ok for me in the end x

I rang the epu and managed to get a scan for tomorrow! Glad I will finally find out if all is ok but also terrified im going to here bad news :( xx

Hi ladies! Back from my scan and everything is brilliant, could not believe how much baby has grown since the 6week scan bub was waving at me and everything was fantastic! they measured me 3 days ahead so now nearly 11 weeks! they said the bleeding was due to a slightly misshapen uturus and as baby was to one side the other wall was a bit softer so keped on shedding old blood but wont effect baby or cause any problems! i am so relieved and happy i can finally relax a bit, still cant believe it waved at me! was a massive difference to the tiny bean i saw the first time!! thank you all for your well wishes and hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Great news! So glad your nugget is doing well and it's always nice to see a positive outcome with someone with bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->