• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

so scared it's an eptopic??

ajsmummy86

Reaction score
Hi ladies i'm after some advice, i have booked myself into the doctors but i couldn't in until 3.50 this afternoon.
I got my BFP on saturday morning on a predictor test, one lady told me to becareful with them because she got a line the same as mine and she wasnt pregnant but i still never re-tested to confirm.
Since doing the test i have been having pains in my left side and sometimes they are like stabbing pains, this morning i woke up and i'm bleeding, my period was due either today or yesterday so i figure it's a chemical :cry: but i'm so worried about this pain in my side it hurts alot more today and they are still quite sharp i'm shaking im so scared, it hurts a little when i walk.
I always get pains in my left hand side when AF gets me though so i don't know if it's just this but a little bit worse this month or if it's an eptopic.
Should i test again before i go to the doctors? has anyone had any experience with this? any advice would be much appreciated xx

I think you should see a doctor just to be sure. How much are you bleeding? Did the pain increase? It might be nothing, but it's always better to check.
Good luck and keep us posted!

It's just started as a lightish flow like a normal period, it is red though

when i had my ectopics i did have a period like you but i did not start with pain till about 6 weeks. The period was brownish too.
If the pain gets worse go straight to a & e. The doctors or the hospital with do hcg bloods and check the pregnancy is rising normally or if its is mc then they will check the hcg levels are falling.

In a normal pregnancy they double every 48 hours ish. In an ectopic they do not rise normally or stay static.

Good luck hun. xxx

Might be best to do another test and then go to the doctor....best of luck x

i took another test and it was negative :( now im confused x

Might have been a chemical pregnancy. If you're in enough pain that it's difficult to walk, I'd definitely consult a doctor. Good luck!

Ya it sounds like a chemical hun. If it was etopic it would still be showing positive. And as for the pain Ive had it a lot lately b4 falling pregnant. One time it was so bad I had 911 on my phone just waiting to hit send. I dont know why they started but for the first first months I thought it was an etopic. Then i started ignoring it. Finally told my doc and he gave me a thing for a U/S. Well we were busy with OH sisters wedding and 2 days after that I got my bfp. So I never went to figure out what the problem was but it wasnt affecting my fertility. lol. GL and please update if you do know anything

personally..to me..it sounds like you miscarried.
this happened to my mom a few years back and she had EXACTLY what you had.
i'd go to the e.r..

Get yourself to the doctor hun, i dont think its an ectopic as usually you dont get the pain until after 6 weeks as thats when baby starts getting bigger which is what causes the pain in your tube. Best to get checked out though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"