So scared to try again…

Sammyrose334

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I just lost my baby June 20th :( baby stopped developing at 6 weeks 1 day when I should of been 9 weeks 1 day.. it is so hard. I want a baby to love and hold so bad but I am scared to try again and have to go through this all over again. How do I ever get over the fear of going to the ultrasound and hearing baby stopped developing. This was my first pregnancy and our first time TTC and we got pregnant on the first cycle… it is so devastating

I'm really so sorry for your loss :hugs:
There is no reason why you won't get pregnant again and go on to have a healthy and good pregnancy..I understand though. Give yourself some time. x

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:.

Oh hon I am so sorry for ure loss.
It's so hard.
I lost my first baby as well at 10+4 weeks and it was devastating.

I was only very young at the time 19 but it was still a huge blow.
I didn't try for another baby becuase I was young but ended up getting pregnant 4 years later with my now 18 year old daughter.

Although nerve wracking she was born healthy 4 days b4 her due date.

Since being older I have had more miscarriages but very early.
Last year I had 4 back to back early losses.
Possibly 5 but can't be 100% but definitely 4.

Being pregnant with this baby now was so scary.
The first trimester was very difficult.
I had bleeding at 6 weeks and again at 15 weeks and after never having bleeding with my healthy pregnancies I really did think the worst.

I'm not gonna lie I still worry now at almost 30 weeks.

Ure gonna be anxious hon but u just get through it.
U take it day by day.

I wish u u the best going forward and I really hope u fall again very soon with ure sticky Rainbow baby.

Being on here definitely helps I cud not of got through last year and all the losses without the support of the ladies on here.

Ure definitely in the right place

Hi ladies. I just lost my baby June 20th :( baby stopped developing at 6 weeks 1 day when I should of been 9 weeks 1 day.. it is so hard. I want a baby to love and hold so bad but I am scared to try again and have to go through this all over again. How do I ever get over the fear of going to the ultrasound and hearing baby stopped developing. This was my first pregnancy and our first time TTC and we got pregnant on the first cycle… it is so devastating
So sorry you're going through this. But please don't be afraid to try again. I lost my first as well around the 6-7week mark, it was our second month trying and it was really hard thing to go through, we took one cycle off and then tried again and fell pregnant with my now almost 3yo. unfortnately I bled on and off throughout the first trimester and many times I was so scared I had lost him, I believe it's normal for it to be always at the back of your mind after losing one. But it's actually very common to lose that first pregnancy and much less common to have successive miscarriages. I have many friends who lost their first and went on to have healthy pregnancies pretty quickly following the MC. Sending hugs and prayers :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->