So scared!

HopefulMarla

Reaction score
My baby can be born any time now, and if he doesn't come by the time I am being induced at 39 weeks. That's only 3 weeks away, and idk what is wrong with me but I'm soooooo scared. Scared something will happen to him before then, scared he will come out and have something wrong, scared that I can do it, scared that something that will happen to me, scared that I'll be a bad mom. The list goes on and on and on. Anyone else?

I'm sure u'll be fine hun. I'm not sure if this is ure first or not but I had the same feelings that you when I was first pregnant with my first ds. I think its normal to feel that you if you dont know what to expect. Take a deep breath and take one day at a time :). Gooodluck hun.

Those are all perfectly normal fears. I was the same way with dd1 and dd2 and now thag it has been 10 years since giving birth to dd2 I have those same fears all over again. Just relax and know science and technology has come such a long way. And you are in good hands. I'll pray for your strength, and piece, and excellent health for you and your newborn :)

Aww hun. I know the feeling so many things to worry about. I'm sure everything will be fine. Good luck

I'm the same as you, I'm hoping being induced on Thursday, but I had a sweep the other night which I don't think has worked. I've had problems with my blood pressure and protein in my urine, they are keeping an eye on me for suspected pre eclampsia. I'm terrified something will happen though, I keep having horrible dreams that I give birth to a still born. I just want her out so I no she's safe and well.

Sending hugs to you, hope these horrible thoughts stop for you soon x

Aweeeee same to you hun. That's gotta be really tough! Yeah, I'm always afraid. It's exhausting

I'm sorry to say that it doesn't get any less worrying once they're on the outside!

I think the fact that you have these worries about your little one indicate that you're going to be a wonderful mother :flower:

It's hard not to think about everything that can go wrong but try and focus on what can (and most likely will) go right. xx

I'm the same as you, I'm hoping being induced on Thursday, but I had a sweep the other night which I don't think has worked. I've had problems with my blood pressure and protein in my urine, they are keeping an eye on me for suspected pre eclampsia. I'm terrified something will happen though, I keep having horrible dreams that I give birth to a still born. I just want her out so I no she's safe and well.

Sending hugs to you, hope these horrible thoughts stop for you soon x

I just read an article about pregnancy and dreams the other day. This said that those bad dreams is your conscience working out your anxieties. Just thought that would give you some piece of mind. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->