so scary!!!

acdmommy

mother of 4
Reaction score
i had this dream last night, it felt so real, i woke up on the couch and was wet so i went to the bathroom and blood was running down my legs. and there were clots every where all over the floor...and i went to the emerg and they said that baby was fine and that it was a boy.... when i really did wake up i was crying and i found myself running to the bathroom to check and see if any of the dream was true, of course none of it was but i dont want to do anything today at all i am so scared, i havent even played the games that i got my kids for christmas yet i just dont want to move off the couch! i have just been laying on my back. i know it was just a dream and that i still have 18 weeks left but i cant lose my baby :nope: jeez pregnancy dreams can be so cruel!!!

I have these crazy dreams too, and believe it or not, they are absolutely normal. Most dreams are about our babies being in danger. Between our overloaded minds and hormones, I suppose the mind is weighed down and has some form of an outlet. Take care, hun, everything will be okay.

I've had dreams like that too :S Not recently though... Last night I had the same dream twice (only changed a bit) where I was staying in this old woman's house, in her bed because she'd died (or something..) and there was a guy in the house and he moved stuff around so I woke up and could tell there was someone there, but didn't know where...then I walked out and DH was there because I rang him and told him someone was moving things...and then the guy was inside the room and stepped out of the shadows with something sharp...DH protected me....It was scary...I woke up sweating and I never do that!

:hugs: I wonder if those sorts of dreams about the pregnancy going wrong are because that's not going to happen iykwim? So it's like you have this dream that something goes horribly wrong, then when you wake up it's SUCH a relief that it wasn't real and you're fine...like your brain is reassuring you? I know, it sounds dumb, but just a way I think.

xx

omg speaking of crazy dreams, I dreamed I was standing doing something and suddenly the baby started pushing its arms and legs out of my belly and pushed through the skin. But it wasnt a baby it was a white rat.... I was kinda creapy, because I was like awww look you can see his little hands OMG theres a hand coming out of my belly... >.< Then I went to the Emergency room becasue all I had was a small hole and the "baby" still had the sac around it.... then the phone rang and i woke up... I was a little confused.

I absolutely hate dreams about anything happening to my little bean.
I've had tons. And because of my miscarriage earlier this year, everytime i wake up from one, i got running to the bathroom to see if it's true.
:(

Try not to worry, I think your mind just works overtime with the hormones and you wind yourself up! Just try to relax and not worry!!

The only dream I've had about the baby (apart from the no legs and carrying a fish thing) is that I went in to hospital to have the baby and came out with pins in my legs.. Well a pin in one leg that wasn't in securely and it was wiggling and in the other leg I had a drip.. But it was just the needle.. And after I got out of hospital I went for a walk round town with my baby an my pins and the baby had red hair... But instead of seeing to the baby I was playing with my pin =S
When I woke up my legs were tingling lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"