So sick and struggling

babyjan

Mum&expecting#2
Reaction score
Almost 14 weeks and really struggling!

Still vomiting and constant nausea, if I'm hungry I feel sick and if full I feel sick! I don't know what to do with myself?!!

Leaving the house is hard because once in the car I get extreme urge to vomit and have to look for the nearest toilet to go to. My house makes me sick and cooking is hard! I'm also off a lot of foods and can't figure out what I like! Water taste gross too. :dohh:

When did you start to feel better or find the MS ease? I remember with my first I was sick for quite some time just can't remember exactly when it ended but I know every pregnancy/person is different.

Last time, my neighbor's found out I was pregnant when I pulled up into my driveway, opened the door and puked right in the driveway. I could barely hold it through the last mile of my ride. Hahaha. With my first, my sickness was gone at 11 weeks. 9 weeks with my second. 5 weeks with my third. I haven't been too nauseated for a few days now with this one, and I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow. It reeeeeally does vary, but I hope you feel well sooner.

Me too. Still on struggle street, hopefully you'll get some relief soon x

I could have written this at 14 weeks! Exactly the same as you and I know what you mean about feeling sick when you are hungry and feeling worse when you are full. It is so horrible! I think my sickness peaked 13/14 weeks and every day after it got a bit better- had good days and bad days and now I am back to cooking and doing the things i couldn't do before - I still don't feel 100 percent, but I am actually able to smile at people again! Won't be long till you are over it and my only advice is to get as much sleep as possible as it really helps.

I had terrible ms from 6 weeks, It eased loads by 16 weeks so hopefully you don't have to long to go..
Mine still hasn't gone completely though unfortunatlely, I have good and bad days - I still struggle in the car and always have bags on me just incase as I'm fed up of having to jump out and throw up in the street :dohh:
Only thing that helps is eating little and often and laying down relaxing, I swear mines worse when I'm tired lol..

I really hope it eases for you soon! It will all be worth it :hugs:

Thanks ladies

Today has been bad day! On top of all the vomiting I have a really bad headache! I don't like taking paracetamol at all never mind in pregnancy so I just have to deal with it :(

Headache started last night so I slept and woke to it still there.

Kariss I totally agree. I'm super excited about this pregnancy and no matter how sick I am I know it's defo worth it and I'm truly grateful :)

Oh jeez, that doesn't sound like fun. Have you called your OB or MW to see if you are dehydrated or losing weight too quickly? Being out of balance like that can make MS really spiral out of control.

Personally, I didn't stop throwing up nearly every morning until 17 weeks. Then after that it was feeling really nauseous for about an hour every morning, now it is hardly any nausea at all. Still have some days where the smallest thing will make me ralph, oh well just take it all in stride I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->