So sick of it already

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Anyone else sick of pregnancy already? I'm sorry for the little rant that's about to follow!!

I know I shouldn't complain, I'm so blessed to be carrying a healthy baby but I'm sick of peeing a million times a day, I'm sick of my hips clicking and aching and having a sore back. I'm sick of twinges and MS. I'm sick of heartburn and thrush. I'm also so over the fact that OH's kids keep giving me the flu or stomach bugs and there is nothing I can do for any relief.

Ugh. 23 weeks down 17 to go.

Anyone else sick of pregnancy already? I'm sorry for the little rant that's about to follow!!

I know I shouldn't complain, I'm so blessed to be carrying a healthy baby but I'm sick of peeing a million times a day, I'm sick of my hips clicking and aching and having a sore back. I'm sick of twinges and MS. I'm sick of heartburn and thrush. I'm also so over the fact that OH's kids keep giving me the flu or stomach bugs and there is nothing I can do for any relief.

yes!!!! i feel you.
i currently have extreme itching all over my body and i feel absolutely miserable, and down. I am counting down the days till this is over, i reallt am so fed up. Hardly sleep because of itching i cannot stand it!

Yes, I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes this week and as well as cutting out all sweets and chocolate, I have discovered I can't even tolerate whole grain bread! Now I'm constantly thinking about what I can and cannot eat, and pricking my finger a million times lol.
Pregnancy is hard sometimes, it's not very dignified. I also get a feeling of dread when anyone says they have been sick or poorly. Hope you feel better soon! Xxxxx

Oh me too!
The sickness is back, and there is so much pain.. Time is moving so slowly too!

I am sick of it also. Can't be on my feet for more than half an hour without being in agony, feel so tired and sore.

yes!!!! i feel you.
i currently have extreme itching all over my body and i feel absolutely miserable, and down. I am counting down the days till this is over, i reallt am so fed up. Hardly sleep because of itching i cannot stand it!

Ally, I'd go and get checked. The itching can just be dry skin but it can also be a symptom of something more serious (I want to say a liver problem? But don't quote me on that...). So I'd definitely talk to a doctor about it.

yes!!!! i feel you.

Ally, I'd go and get checked. The itching can just be dry skin but it can also be a symptom of something more serious (I want to say a liver problem? But don't quote me on that...). So I'd definitely talk to a doctor about it.

amygdala- I got it checked it's all ok nothing related to my liver, docs checked my bloods.

Oh my goodness yes! Before getting pregnant I wanted lots of kids, I'm only 24 weeks and already done and don't want anymore. It doesn't help that SO and I don't have sex anymore because last time we did I started crying for no reason :( so now he doesn't want to have sex. He's been grumpy for 3 days because he's quitting smoking. I don't sleep, I have acid reflux I am not comfortable at all!

I felt horrible at times too hun :hugs:.
Now that i'm not pregnant I really miss it.

I'm fed up too. It's one thing after another. Currently my hormones are raging. I'm swinging between really angry or in tears and I'm in so much pain with spd and joint pain. Hurry up march 😢

Im with you there. I get arythmia when im pregnant which is terrifying at times and I have GERD but medication is finally working for that bt I had an inflamed esophagus for weeks! I have such bad round ligament pain and I have a super physical job which makes it worse

This is my fourth and usually my pregnancies are a breeze, even with having had two preemie babies i would take my 33 week over this pregnancy. First they thought the baby was tubal, then my nuchal scan came back as extreme high risk for a chromosome abnormality, then i had to go for a cvs and wait for results. Then on Friday i found out my cervix has already thinned down to 2.4 so im on bed rest waiting for my next scan on November 2 which if it has thinned further ill be looking a cervix suture and then possibly either home or hospital rest and hopefully make it past 24 weeks which ill then recieve steroid shots to help mature my little girls lungs and then pray to make it past 34 weeks.

Not sick of it, but tired, this is my second year in a row and i was so pleased i didn't gain any weight with my last, but i feel flabby and am looking forward to getting my body back and being able to ride my bike again.

Oh Yes! So over it. Physically everything is fine. Not having anything to compare it to I'd say it's been an easy pregnancy so far ... physically. Mentally? Emotionally? Totally different story. Every few weeks (sometimes sooner) I've been going through down phases. This last one was the hardest. Of course I think part of this one had an actual legitimate reasoning backing it. My OH refuses to get intimate out of fear, so we haven't really since I started showing and bizarrely he doesn't understand why that bothers me so much. On top of that, he had to have his appendix removed week before last, so no hugs. Zero affection has plummeted my self esteem and sent me right into my down phase. It's hard for me to explain that affection is really important to me these days when he and I weren't hugely affectionate before hand. I don't know if I'm making any sense. The point is ... I'm ready for it to be over.

Yesssssss! I love this. I feel like such a jerk when people talk about how beautiful and amazing pregnancy is. I'm like ughghhh it's awful! Pretty much the only great thing is the belly, and baby kicks. Well, and the whole getting a baby thing LOL. I feel really blessed, but I am sick sick sick of seeing and round ligament pain and lack of appetite and the million other things. I feel for you. I am only 19 weeks......

I'm sick of people asking how I am. I'm bloody crap alright and that's probably not going to change so stop asking!!! Also a tad hormonal 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->