So sleepy with a headache :(

K

Katieeeee

Hey ladies,

I woke up at 8 this morning and a couple of hours later I felt so tired I fell back asleep. I actually slept in till about half past 1 and when I woke up with a headache which I don't think has ever happened to me before. I also feel like I could go back to bed and sleep for the rest of the day if I wanted to! I've drunk some water and tried to eat some porridge but I put a bit too much sugar in it so I can't eat it now. The headache isn't as bad now I've drunk some water so I'm assuming it's dehydration but I can't help but worry! I'm soooo tired, I haven't felt this tired since early first trimester and then it went away. Then I would wake up every morning without fail at 7am. Over the past week I've been sleeping in till gone 12! How lazy do I look....is this all normal?? :sleep:

I thought I was tired in the 1st Trimester, but the past week I have really had to fight to stay awake when my dd is at nursery in the afternoons. I am so scared I will fall asleep and miss picking her up!

The 2nd Trimester tiredness is a lot worse for me.
Worryingly I remember with my dd the 3rd was even worse.

I do think that dehydration makes it worse though so try and keep downing the water if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->