so, so nervous and scared UPDATED

lamplighter

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm getting an ultrasound today in just a few hours. I haven't seen anything since I've been in the ER for my extremely scary heavy bleeding episode, which was two weeks ago now. For the last five days, I've had consistent (but minor) brown spotting and I've been a nervous wreck. I am so scared of finally having some answers about whether everything has been okay since the incident or not. I have been dreading this but also waiting so anxiously for it.

I have only become more nauseous and incapacitated by pregnancy symptoms this last week, though, and I am going to demand some sort of medication for my morning sickness, whatever the outcome. So hopefully relief is on the way.

I'm so scared!! Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

updated: it went great! saw baby moving, heartbeat 171, everything looking great and no signs of a bleed! Thank you all so much for the well wishes. I am so relieved and keeping my fingers crossed for all of you who are waiting on scans after bleeding.

I have everything crossed for you... I am in exactly the same position and am currently having a heavy bleed (feels like a period)... I have a scan booked for Thursday....
I hope all goes well for you today, let us know how you got on xxxx

:dust:

hey honey

really hope that all is ok - i think it must be good that your pg symptoms are still so strong. will be thinking of you and hoping that you hear some good news.

sending a hug, some PMA and a load of stick babydust,

xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

I have everything crossed for you... I am in exactly the same position and am currently having a heavy bleed (feels like a period)... I have a scan booked for Thursday....
I hope all goes well for you today, let us know how you got on xxxx

:dust:

i will keep you in my thoughts as well, and will let you know the outcome of my scan later today.

fingers crossed for both of us!

All the best for both of you, I hope it all works out ok for you both. x x

Good luck. I hope everything looks good.

Good luck!! If it makes you feel any better i had a heavy bleed at 10 weeks, phoned midwife who said if i had anymore bleeding then she'd get me in for a emergency scan. I didn't so have had to wait nearly 4 weeks til today to have my dating scan. Turns out everything is absolutely fine and their not sure why i had the bleed! Fingers crossed for you! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->