so still no af cd 3o i was wrong it was actually 36 and still no a/f today*update*

curlygirl87

Reaction score
helllo ladies,
well im offically 2 days late if i've stuck to my usual 33 day cycle and if not and its gone back to 28 days which it soemtimes does its very very late. I have not tested been at work all weekend and back at work tomoro the b/f is telling me to wait even longer as long as poss easier for him to say ! I really dont think its our month we dont chart or use opk's just try and do it around the right days I done feel preggers and the only symtom i've had is feeling the need to pee more often and sore boobies which i get anyway a few days before the witch arrives. I am feeling the need test now but all the shboppies are shut :( so will have to be tomoz the earliest. Anyone in the same boat or experieneced this before give us a shout xx

I didnt have any signs of being pregnant both times. No signs really until after 6 weeks. I was shocked when I saw the positive sign as I didnt feel pregnant.

Goodluck

thank you I think I may have to test very very soon wish you luck with your ttc journey x

i've just looked and its actually been 36 days since my last period not 30 :wacko: just checked my mobile calender (lifesaver) well i guess it looks possible that i may in fact be preggers but done wanna jinx myself. I really thought the :witch: was on her way a few nights ago had cramps but oh well the drama continues :winkwink:

i've just looked and its actually been 36 days since my last period not 30 :wacko: just checked my mobile calender (lifesaver) well i guess it looks possible that i may in fact be preggers but done wanna jinx myself. I really thought the :witch: was on her way a few nights ago had cramps but oh well the drama continues :winkwink:

:test:

i cant all the shoppies are closed :( very sad times but at least if a/f does not arrive tomoz its an even stronger sign in i am trying to relax at the mo lol

quickkie update ladies its now 37 days since last period and have held of testing last night had to pee about 4 times in one hour! but other than that nothing and no sign of the witch either

i am holding off until tomoro did want to get a test after work today but the only shop that was open was the bloody off licence as its bank holiday today just going to pick up some tomorrow but in honestly its because im scared that im not :( i know it sounds stupid but im just trying to be calm at the mo thanks for all the support ladies it really does help xxx

well the :witch: showed her ugly head late last night so guess it was just a long cycle. My cycles seem to be getting longer and longer so dont know whats up saying that i did have a very stressful month so that may be why andyway back to cd day 1 and a new start so hey ho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->