so tempted last night!

MrsRoughton

PREGNANT!
Reaction score
i can normally tell i am ovulating as i feel super hot and my cervix is high and flat and squished! anyways 10 days after my last surgery and last night i had all the symptoms and was so tempted to dtd. but i was to scared!!!
i know the longer i leave it the better chance of having a normal pg! but have heard so may success stories, its driving me mad!!! now i am sitting here sad cause i may have missed the boat!!! as i now only have one tube i no its gonna be a bit harder to get pg!!!! anyone else been in this positon and what did you do????

:hugs: I know i havent waited, but i think in ur situation uve done the right thing. I know its really hard. Can u try next month? xxx

sweetie i have no real advice but i wanted to send you some big :hugs: it must be so hard for you, i find ov' hard now, and i haven't been through what you have :hugs: x x

i have been told to wait 3 months but i am soo desperate. thankfully my oh has his sensible head on him and says we must wait at least 3 months as i got og with the ectopic straight after a mc. so he wants me to heal properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->