So tempted to book a private scan!

ChristiansMum

Mummy of 3 and 1 angel
Reaction score
I am so tempted to book a private scan but I don't think DH would approve. I just need to know that everything is ok in there. I never had an early scan with DS but I did with DD (I had a small bleed) and I don't think my dr will let me have an early scan because I don't NEED one I just feel like I need to know. But I don't think DH would approve of paying for an early scan x

Its your perogative hun and if you pay then its your choice :)
Im so worried and not knowing whats going on in there is killing me, cannot wait to see our baby! X

You should discuss it with your Hubby. You never know, he may be in total agreement. We had an early private scan with DD and this baby and that was after early NHS scans! (Oopps) So I know exactly where you're coming from.

IM in the same situation i want a scan OH thinks we didn't with DS so why not wait?
This time around in more paranoid and another baby will change everything (in a good way for me and OH)
i said i need to tell people but i don't want to without finding out if everything is ok 12 weeks is to long to keep it a secret from our parents,
either way ive paid the £100 already so nought the OH can do other than think its a waste, so do what you want

I think it all depends on how expensive the ones nearby are. If you can get a good deal then why not? If its gonna cost and arm and a leg you don't have then its time to be patient.

I booked one for 23rd december when i'll be 10 weeks. Got a fab deal, £35 christmas special offer. Taking DH and DD along cos she wont be allowed into the nhs one. If you can get a good deal then its worth it xx

your body so I would go :) I booked a private gender scan for when I am 16 weeks :) I would go whether hubby likes it or not :) xxxxx

I booked one for 23rd december when i'll be 10 weeks. Got a fab deal, £35 christmas special offer. Taking DH and DD along cos she wont be allowed into the nhs one. If you can get a good deal then its worth it xx

£35 that's cheap all by me its £100 for a 45 minute scan a hour in total for a 3d/4d scan and 5 pictures

I was the same, had them with DD and really feel I need the reassurance.
Also we want to give a picture of DD and the new baby as christmas presents and announce it that way and as I wont be 12 weeks till the saturday after xmas I doubt we'll get our scan in time.

I managed to find a private place for £40 which is great cause I paid £95 for DD, we're going on thursday.

Fx'd it'll all be ok x

Its just a viability scan, itll only take about 20 mins. The 3d packages arent available until later in pregnancy and are around £100 minimum. Shop around and you may find a cheaper viability one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->