so tired all the time!

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
i cant beleive how tired i am this past year.. take saturday, went to bed at 10, woke up at 8, and i was sooo tired in the afternook i couldnt keep my eyes open! im having to have a nap in the afternoons when my babies sleep [2&3]. its like now, iv had a lovely sleep but still yarning and wanting my bed?! what is wrong with me!?

Could it be anemia? That can cause fatigue. :( I got anemia in my first pregnancy - it was down to low iron levels and I was put on iron tablets.

Could be worth going the doctors and see what they say. :hugs:

im not pregnant, i have had pnd, and thought that had something to do with it at first x

I did not think you were pregnant lol. I just said when I was pregnant and was suffering from fatigue it was down to low iron, but yeah it could be a sign of PND, as when I had depression I was tired all the time.

I did not like to assume you had PND or any other form of depression - I nearly did ask but thought I might be way off the mark. Are you on tablets for it? If you are I would go back your GP and tell him that the fatigue is still a problem. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->