so tired now! just want to meet baby and feel normal again

chammydoodle

Reaction score
Got 3 more week to go and it really cant come quick enuff! I am so tired, uncomfortable and fed up now

I'm abit behind you but I totally know how you feel! Chin up not long to go now at all, you're at the final hurdle!

I'm with ya! I'm 36 weeks saterday and been on bedrest all week still having contractions I'm just DONE I'm so post to be off bed rest when I hit 36 weeks I almost want to go for a run on saterday to get labor started! Must wait at lest till 37!

Were having a terrible heat wave here and I wont even leave the AC, or my couch. There is so much that needs to be done and i dont want to do any of it!!! its crazy how much energy I had 3 weeks ago. Luckily, I got most of the baby stuff done then. glad i did

:hugs:

I feel the same. Two weeks to go to DD but that still possibly means another four weeks! I'm nervous after a difficult labour and delivery last time and want it done so I don't have to worry. At the same time I soo want to meet her now and start our lives as a complete family. I'm also worried about how DD1 will react so I'd like to get that dealt with now so I can stop all the 'what ifs'.

Good luck!

I hear ya. I'm exhausted most days. I've got 19 days until my section.

Aww thank u all hes dropped now so the bad heart burn and breathlesness as gone just hope he comes on or around his date i really dont wanna go over

I'm totally with you. I'm so DONE with being pregnant.

At least he's dropped. My baby is still high up and my acid is worse then ever. I dont even want to eat anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->