So tired of this bad taste!

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I've been having this bitter/sour/metallic taste in my mouth ever since I turned 5 weeks. It makes everything taste horrible! Even water is hard to down and nothing seems to take it away. Food tastes ok, especially stronger tasting foods, and the taste doesn't bother me while I'm eating but as soon as I'm done, that taste comes right back.

Anyone else dealing with this horrible symptom or is it just me?

Ugh I'm right there with you. Even just water tastes like someone soaked pennies in it. :sick:

Congratulations on your pregnancy lilmisscaviar and other mums-to-be! Hope the different taste in your mouth goes away soon and you all enjoy food and water again. May God bless you all with a healthy n happy 9 months.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yeah for me everything tastes like artificial sweetner. This week, twice so far I've actually felt like a mouldy taste. It's awful!! I'm living off ice pops because they stop the weird tastes for me. That and constantly brushing my teeth. Urgh!

I wish the brushing teeth thing worked for me but sadly I have to really force myself to brush as it make me want to hurl. I am 12 weeks today and still have that horrible taste, it doesn't seem to be getting any better either. I cant wait for it to go so I can feel normal again, it's the taste that makes me want to throw up. Completely agree with the eating thing, I find myself stuffing my face to make me feel better, but as soon as I've finished eating it straight back. :(

Congratulations! I had the exact same taste from 6 weeks until about 20 weeks. :( I found that gum helped a little, but other than that I just had to put up with it.. I feel your pain! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->