So tired!

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
anyone else completely shattered! Three children, one of which likes to scream a lot!a dog and a husband that sometimes behaves like a child=very tired me :/ anyone feel like they just go round in circles chasing all the jobs that need doing and keeping everything going?? Having one of those what's the point days :( xxx

Almost every day and I only have 1 child and no dog! Today my oh had the day off too, and it took me 3 hours to clean the house top to bottom because it hadn't been done for almost 2 weeks as I've been sooo tired! I was prepared for sleep deprivation in the early stages but I wasn't prepared for the constant 'oh god, I have so much to do so little time' feelings that later stages have bought about!! Xx

YES!

And I only have ONE child, and NO dog and NO husband :haha:

I don't know how you ladies with more than one child and a hubby do it! :thumbup:

x

Ugh yes, 2 kids, 2 dogs and a horse = exhausted. Thank god for Thorntons special toffee!! Though I think I'm gaining weight rather than losing!!

Thanks ladies nice to know I'm not re only one!! Just get so tired of cleaning, tidying, organising everyday!!!!plus the dog seems to be shedding his hair more than ever so I'm hoovering so so much.. Drives me crazyyy!!!

Yes! Me. I didn't even want to get out if bed today as my day is exhausting and draining!! I literally don't even have a minute to poo. I have a 27 month old and a 5 week old that's going through some crazy crying, fussing and gas. She hardly lets me out her down and a 130 pound Bernese mountain dog that also sheds like crazy. By 5pm my toddler comes home from nursery school and baby decides to start freaking out and I just keep giving baths and bottles from then on. Feel like jumping out if my window and running down the street screaming lol. My mom took baby today to give me a break and I got to nap for 2 hrs I swear I felt like I won the lottery. Sleep deprivation is torture. There's nothing worse.

Yes! Me. I didn't even want to get out if bed today as my day is exhausting and draining!! I literally don't even have a minute to poo. I have a 27 month old and a 5 week old that's going through some crazy crying, fussing and gas. She hardly lets me out her down and a 130 pound Bernese mountain dog that also sheds like crazy. By 5pm my toddler comes home from nursery school and baby decides to start freaking out and I just keep giving baths and bottles from then on. Feel like jumping out if my window and running down the street screaming lol. My mom took baby today to give me a break and I got to nap for 2 hrs I swear I felt like I won the lottery. Sleep deprivation is torture. There's nothing worse.

Hope it gets better for u soon! My first two children are 17 months apart I remember how crazy it can be with a baby an a toddler! Does your baby like going in the pram? When Jacob is being a nightmare which he is a lot I find putting him in his pram, wrapping him up and going for a walk really helps me ;) I just take a drink and snack with me and even though it's not sleep i feel like I'm getting a break xx

Yes! I work have a 11 month old, a husband and a dog too! I'm nakerd haha I feel like the house is never how I would like it and I'm always chasing my tail!

Oh do I feel your pain! 5 kids a hubby and a dog...my last two are 14 months and 1 month and I swear im running on empty! Thankfully my hubby takes as much of the lad as I do but its still hard...im exhuasted:wacko:

Oh do I feel your pain! 5 kids a hubby and a dog...my last two are 14 months and 1 month and I swear im running on empty! Thankfully my hubby takes as much of the lad as I do but its still hard...im exhuasted:wacko:

Omg! You must be tired! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->