So tired!!

T

turbo_mom

Hey ladies I was hoping you might have some advice or help for me..
Since Angels been born I have been feeling soooo tired. When she first came home in Feb I was getting up at 8am and staying awake and I felt great. But since then I have been feeling so extremely tired all the time. In the mornings Jay gets up with Angel at 8:30 but I stay in bed until past 10!!! Then during the day I just want to sit on the couch and do nothing.
None of my chores are getting done and im worried it's going to start effecting my relationship with Jay. I don't want him to start thinking that i'm just lazy...
I just don't understand why i'm so exhausted no matter how much sleep I get. Anyone else dealt with this? What did you do to help? I just want to have energy again. Im so unmotivated.. :cry:

I would say, take it easy as you have gone through a lot :hugs:

is it possibly the medication you are on, which makes you more tired?

Hi there......
I had mild depression this time last year......very tired no motivation
definately talk to your doctor.

the dr said it's a possibility it could be from my meds. But I don't want to switch because DH bought all 3 months worth at once. I wish there was something else I could do!!!

hun, are your iron levels low? i know mine were after having Rhiannon and i still get days now where i havent the energy to get dressed... are you eating?

just wanted to say, possibly you should switch meds???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->