so totally just realised i don't have a buddy! **August 09'**

ashnbump

Mum to Kara & Pregnant!
Reaction score
well guys as the title says really :rofl:

It only just dawned on me that im still buddyless!! and i thought it might be a good idea to find a fellow August buddy (UK if poss!), seen as though i'll want someone to keep you all updated on my labor etc when the time finally comes!

So girls, one August due buddy up for grabs, i promise to talk all things pregnancy and i'm never off this laptop so you can rely in me to post if you need me to :rofl:

(i'll introduce myself properly - like i should've two trimesters ago :rofl: )

My name is Ashley, i'm 21 and i live in Manchester (UK) my fiance is called David, he's 22 and we've been together for 5 years!

we both live at my Mum and Dads house here in manchester with our lovely german shepherd Zak (he's like our first baby lol)

We are having a little girlie and she is due August 11th, we've decided to name her Megan Olivia Clay, this is our first child together and we are over the moon to be bringing her into our world!

hope i'm not buddyless for long haha!

xxxxx
:hug:

Ahhhh we're still lonely in here :rofl:

just though i'd put my facebook details on so you can add me if you like ladies, im never off the thing lol!

Name: Ashley Louise Irving
Networks: Manchester

xxx

Hi there,

I have a few buddies on the Flumpy Bumps thread but always glad of another! I am due on 7th August with my second child (DD is 15) I live in Huddersfield and work full time (I am always on here through the day though!!) I have facebook and unlimited free texts too!!

I am happy to oblige or you are more than welcome to join us over on the Flump team if you like?

Tracy x

Hi there,

I have a few buddies on the Flumpy Bumps thread but always glad of another! I am due on 7th August with my second child (DD is 15) I live in Huddersfield and work full time (I am always on here through the day though!!) I have facebook and unlimited free texts too!!

I am happy to oblige or you are more than welcome to join us over on the Flump team if you like?

Tracy x

ahhh Tracy you angel! shall i come over to flump team then, do you think that might be a bit easier - i'm feeling a bit confuddled by the whole 'buddy system' thing haha, would just like someone who will update for me if need be! Not to sure what the hell i'm supposed to be doing mind you lol! I'll pop over there then, god i hope no one minds me barging in :rofl: xxxx

Of course no-one will mind we are a friendly bunch! See you over there :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->