So unfair!!

angel jayvian

Reaction score
I can't stop crying my friends and family members are having their babies or baby showers already, everyone is trying to hide it from me not to hurt me but im not stupid...its soo unfair that im here empty without my baby why?????? Is so unfair why me ???? My due date is coming up december 10 n all I can think about is that day was suppose to be the best day ever, my life was going to change for the best!! And now I just wish god would of took me with my baby jayvian :'( !!

I feel that all the time... Why the babies and not us? What kind of torture does god want us to live with? Its awful... *much hugs and love*

I'm so sorry, Cindy. I'm completely surrounded by pregnant people too. It's so hard. I've given up on trying to think of reasons for this happening to any of us, I can't think of any. Huge hust to you, I wish there was more I could do. xxx

Cindy, My heart breaks for you and I do know just what you are feeling. Your feelings are totally normal :cry::cry::cry: I feel like this often, but I promise things will get better, It has been over 8 months for me and while I do have my days of really bad feelings and crying my good days are more than bad and at some point you will get there too. All I can say is when you are feeliing bad just go with it and let it out. Jayvian did not want you to come with him to heaven he wants you here he wants you to be happy and try to live your life cause he is ok he is an angel and he knows one day you will be with him and he will have you all to himself, please believe that Cindy, cause it is so true:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: You have to grieve of course but you will get stronger and be ok , you will get through this.I went yesterday and I said a prayer in front o0f Jayvian's grave and just as soon as i get the statue I will place it there. I told Jayvian how much you love him and miss him..
XOXOX It ill be ok, I promise :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry babe, people can be cruel when they are trying to be kind.

I really struggled on the days up to Evelyn's due date but for me, the day itself was calm and nice.

Don't try to be strong, do what you need to in order to get by. Loads of love and hugs and here for you if you need a shoulder xxx

Thank you Andrea you always know what to say to make me feel better :) love you huns xoxo to you and Ava

Cindy, My heart breaks for you and I do know just what you are feeling. Your feelings are totally normal :cry::cry::cry: I feel like this often, but I promise things will get better, It has been over 8 months for me and while I do have my days of really bad feelings and crying my good days are more than bad and at some point you will get there too. All I can say is when you are feeliing bad just go with it and let it out. Jayvian did not want you to come with him to heaven he wants you here he wants you to be happy and try to live your life cause he is ok he is an angel and he knows one day you will be with him and he will have you all to himself, please believe that Cindy, cause it is so true:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: You have to grieve of course but you will get stronger and be ok , you will get through this.I went yesterday and I said a prayer in front o0f Jayvian's grave and just as soon as i get the statue I will place it there. I told Jayvian how much you love him and miss him..
XOXOX It ill be ok, I promise :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you ladies I know im not alone here!! Is just so hard knowing everyone is having their baby and so happy and im miserable :(.. Xoxo to everyone !!

It's normal to feel the way you do (we do), sadly....

best wishes

I can't stop crying my friends and family members are having their babies or baby showers already, everyone is trying to hide it from me not to hurt me but im not stupid...its soo unfair that im here empty without my baby why?????? Is so unfair why me ???? My due date is coming up december 10 n all I can think about is that day was suppose to be the best day ever, my life was going to change for the best!! And now I just wish god would of took me with my baby jayvian :'( !!

Awww Dont think that way :cry: You are a sweetheart and God only does this for a Reason sometimes we will Never know why...But Believe GOD has a Plan for all of us..Just dont give up I know it is Hard but you know we will all have to stick together and get through this the best way we can...Crying is Good we have to get it all out :hugs: I will inbox you my number if you ever wanted to text me I know how you feel we been through the same thing My water broke early too :(

Awww Dont think that way :cry: You are a sweetheart and God only does this for a Reason sometimes we will Never know why...But Believe GOD has a Plan for all of us..Just dont give up I know it is Hard but you know we will all have to stick together and get through this the best way we can...Crying is Good we have to get it all out :hugs: I will inbox you my number if you ever wanted to text me I know how you feel we been through the same thing My water broke early too :(

Thank you huns.Yea it would be nice to talk to someone thats been through the samething..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->