So unsure if this is my BFP or an Evap

wouldluvabub

Mumma of 2!
Reaction score
I am currently 10DPO and last night I was up with an upset tummy and had to keep running to the loo (sorry TMI). I discovered some brown spotting which is something I've had with both my boys pregnancies so at 1.30am I decided to test. I swore I could see a very faint second line but it was super light so I thought I'd test again this morning when I'd had a longer hold time. Last nights test has dried and you can see the faint line but could be Evap now and this mornings test doesn't seem to be showing a line.. Hmmm.. I am 10dpo today and my boys BFPs were at 14dpo and 12dpo but I didn't test prior to those days. I guess I just need to keep waiting. Today's temp still lower. So frustrating.

Do you think just an Evap or start of a BFP?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 101
I think I can see something! I'm one day behind you and I got a faint line on a FRER just before (still undecided if it has colour), do you have one of those you could try? Good luck!!

I think I can see something! I'm one day behind you and I got a faint line on a FRER just before (still undecided if it has colour), do you have one of those you could try? Good luck!!

No I'm thinking of heading to the chemist to grab some though! I hope your line is a BFP!

i see a :bfp: !

:happydance: I hope so! I'm just worried I didn't get much of a line this morning (bottom test in photo). The top was at 1.30am this morning. I guess I need to just wait and test tomorrow. I'm feeling a bit sick this arvo.

It could be the start of something! Definitely seeing them! Good luck on your next test!

I can see a line on both tests Hun. Fingers crossed!!!!!xx

I really hope so! I can't wait to test in the morning! I've had a killer headache today and feeling a bit sick.

So the IC was nasty this morning and looked negative.. Decided to try a FRER and 2 lines!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 57

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14