So unsure if this is my BFP or an Evap

Here is yesterday's on top vs today's on bottom. I was hoping for a much stronger line today. I'm freaking out slightly as I'm not really getting anything in the Internet cheapies and someone told me first response are giving lots of false positive lately :cry:

** oops pic came up sideways yesterday left and today right.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 29
Looks darker to me, mine this morning looks pretty similar to yesterday. Today was FMU, yesterday was SMU.
I think it normally takes a couple of days to get a really noticeable difference?

Here is yesterday's on top vs today's on bottom. I was hoping for a much stronger line today. I'm freaking out slightly as I'm not really getting anything in the Internet cheapies and someone told me first response are giving lots of false positive lately :cry:

** oops pic came up sideways yesterday left and today right.

From what I've heard, its the new curved frer's with the false positives. But I dont know, maybe the others are too? I think they both look good, so dont worry too much!

Confirmed today with a digital! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 5
Awww no arguing with the digital! Lines are looking great, it's easy to stress over 'lack' of progression but it takes around 48hrs before lines will improve usually. Congratulations!!!!

lovely progress <3

Just realised there are two other Aussie mums here, I haven't come across Aussie women on this forum x

lovely progress <3

Just realised there are two other Aussie mums here, I haven't come across Aussie women on this forum x

Yeah I've been a member here for a long time. I never realised there wasn't many Aussies until I was pregnant with my first in my due in group!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->