so upset and frustrated!

iamshynie

Reaction score
:cry:
We have been trying since June! every month i use multiple fertility apps, charting my periods and sometimes other symptoms. I have had 2 previous babys', my youngest 2 years old little girl, my oldest 3 years old adopted boy. my fiance' is a different dad than the last two and i have never ever had a problem conceiving! the first was an accident and the second was easy as pie. I had mirena for almost 2 years and my periods have been so painful since i got it out. but they went from 34 days to 28 now, and i thought since they were 28 days apart that my cycle would be normal. I had a lot of cramping about 3 days ago and thought it may have been implantation but now i am cramping really really bad like my first period after mirena. i am so worried mirena ruined me or my chances, i'm frustrated and i feel like a failure. I used opks a bunch of times, and i am so sad now i don't know what to do anymore! my fiance is 26 and i am 24.

When did the OPKs say you were having a surge? Also, I've seen other posters on here say Mirena messed up their cycles for quite some time. Might just have to wait it out and see if time will help regulate things.

3 months is not alot of time to give yourself, the average time for a healthy woman who doesn't smoke or drink is 12 months. And I personally think temping, opking etc add too much stress and make things even harder.

I'm 23 and myself and DH (28) have been trying for our second since April with no luck. I was on implanon for 13 months and it seems to have totally messed up my system.
as someone who's recently dealt with that 3 month mark, i can honestly say so far that was the toughest. you think it'll have happened by then so when it hasnt, you think OMG whats wrong with me?! but ive learned to accept it doesnt happen like that. especially when coming off birth control.

my DD was also an accident so i didnt realise how difficult conceiving could be.

around 3 months i stopped taking opks and temping and checking cm. DH and i are simply trying to get as many swimmers in there at all points in the cycle lol and waiting it out until the 6 month mark when i can see my gp to get her to look into it more. I'm also taking agnus castus, iron and vitamin c and dong quai pills which are all supposed to help (though I'm only taking the dong quai to bring on a period as i havent had one in a long time - i wouldnt advise you to take it if you are getting periods at all)

I'm sorry I cant help more,but hopefully it makes you feel better to know you're not alone.
I'd advise you to see your GP and see when exactly they'll start looking into it for you, so you can have a date to look forward to to keep going. I'd also stop temping/using opks etc and simply trying to dtd at least once every 2 days. it's much less stressful that way.

lastly, i know its hard but try not to be upset. it's not easy. you were lucky the first 2 times! lol and i know how heartbreaking it is to have to let go and 'leave it to nature' when you had a clear idea in your head, but stress can mess with your system, so try and let go, and keep yourself in the mindset of 'it'll happen when it's supposed to happen'

thank you guys. it seems like i can never get my mind off of it. no matter what i am always thinking about conceiving. i am due for af tomorrow and all negative frer and 88c walmarts. feel weird though like, had a stressful day yesterday and broke down crying for 3 hours. 3 HOURS!? that is ridiculous! and today i had mild cramping sometimes, but no AF and don't feel like she is coming yet. i swear i FEEL pregnant. i soo HATE the TWW! :hissy: i am so impatient!

I am so glad that at least i have support with you guys.

when i was using opks my surge was around the 15-16 day of my cycle, but my cycle was 32 days, then 30, then 28 and now ??? so i think i may use opk's again this coming month because we are getting married next year and i was hoping to have 3 months in between baby and wedding day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->