So Upset (rant)

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
OH and I are TTC our second child together (I have 3 children from my first marriage). We were NTNP for 7 months with no luck since my cycles were MIA thanks to breastfeeding. Finally, I ovulated on March 31 and actually got pregnant but ended up having a chemical :cry:

The silver lining was that at least my cycles finally returned so we could start full TTC instead of NTNP. I was really excited about that because I assume it's going to be a long journey to get pregnant again and I was ready to get a jump start and hopefully end up with the age gap we wanted.

So I quit bleeding after a week and started taking OPKs around cd14. I'm now cd23 and *still* haven't gotten a positive. My OPKs will get a little bit darker then get light again, then get darker, then lighter. I also started to get decent cm, then it dried up, then I started getting it again, then it dried up again. :nope:

I am just so frustrated. I'm upset with having long cycles, I'm upset that all I can do is sit and wait and hope things start happening and my body cooperates. I'm so, so upset that I've had yet another loss. I just wish it were even a little bit easier for me to get pregnant. It's so disheartening. :cry:

Sorry for the pointless thread but I needed to vent and my DH's response is just "things will all work out" which doesn't really help me feel better. He tries to understand, but just can't.

I'm really sorry that it's been so hard for you. TTC is a big pile of poo when everything is going right but when things start to go wrong it's just hell. I really hope you get a positive OPK soon and more importantly your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->