So upset.Short Leutal phase 11 days what can I do?

hereitgoes

TTC #1
Reaction score
just started spotting 11/12 dpo..... this is too short of a LP right?? SO upset girls

You could try vitamin B100-complex?
Don't take it if may have overactive thyroid as it'll make things worse. Are you thin?:flower:

My last lp was 9 days....will be interesting to see what it is this month. Will it have always been 9 days or can it change over time??? I have never had trouble getting pregnant before so hope it wont cause any problems!!

I have heard that its only something to worry about if its as short as just 7 days or so????

Oh, and....how is it that you work out exactly when you ovulated?
Good luck!:flower:

Im a UK size 8/10... my thyroid was checked though and was fine... Im taking Fertility Plus from New Chapter , I msut check if they have B100 in them.... a short LP means you can conceive is that right? xx

Hi, try not to worry. 11-12 is a good luteal phase length, I think you only need to worry if it's less than 10. Remember, implantation can happen from 6dpo, and lots of women have gotten pregnant with short LP's.

I tried b-50 supplements lasy cycle, and it lengthened my lp from 9/10 days to 12, so I'm gonna carry on this cycle too.

Good luck

x

An 11-12 luteal phase is not that short, hon. They usually consider short anything below 10 days.

Still, you could consult your doctor. I would, before taking anything. :winkwink:

I don't think that's short! Mine is only 9 and I'm not that worried!

Don't worry about an 11 day LP - my friend is pregnant after having a 10 day LP in the cycle she fell pregnant...

I have just had an 11 day LP and am going for the TTC this cycle!

Fingers xd for you!

My LP was 9-11 days so try not to worry! Speak to your doctor if you are concerned though xxx

Mine has always naturally been 11 days. It's never been 12.

I have 3 children ;-)

Honestly, sometimes, the more you know, the more you worry.

Hugs!

My LP was 11 days last month, too. 11 days isn't terribly short, they say to start worrying at anything less than 10 days. But I'm trying B50 complex this cycle, just to see if I can squeeze an extra day or 2 in there, or at least keep from spotting (I had some faint spotting at 9 days, and there's varying opinions on whether LP ends with spotting, of 1st day of full flow)

Its not too short and there is a school of thought that it doesnt even matter. Good luck!

thanks so much girls! That sets my mind at ease... xxx just haveing a crap day :-(
I HATE the witch

thanks so much girls! That sets my mind at ease... xxx just haveing a crap day :-(
I HATE the witch

Yes - thanks to all the ladies on here - I was about to throw in the towel at TTC until I get referred to hospital for Clomid as I'd convinced myself that with a 9-10 day luteal phase I was completely out of the running... but it's good to know that my miracle may happen after all! x:flower:

I was just on a forum with a lady that has a 10 day lp. She is ttc #15! So, obviously, it works for some people!

hi ,my lp is 8-10 days and im ttc no.11 its never stopped me so try not to worry.xxx

I was just on a forum with a lady that has a 10 day lp. She is ttc #15! So, obviously, it works for some people!

As in, TTC baby #15?? Wow, that's impressive! I have to admit I'm intensely curious what board you were on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->