So upset!

Ilyjaylen2011

Reaction score
Last night my fiancée's brothers gf went into labor. It tore me up to see everyone bouncing off the walls about the new baby coming. Of course I'm in no mood to smile about it at all. If fact I cried...and cried... And then yelled. My fiancée is kinda giving me the silent treatment. He says he doesn't understand why I hate this. It's not that I hate HER it's just that I'm really hurt and angry and most of all I'm jealous. The day Jaylen was born asleep, she was having her baby shower. Yesterday when she went into labor, I had just gotten Jaylen tattooed on my arm. It's hard for me and it's really straining my relationship. I just don't know how not to be emotional. It's hard to pretend to be happy when I'm not!!!!

awe hun so sorry you feel like this... and i think that everyone should really be more understanding of you!!! maybe if you explain to your fiancee that her going into labour and having her baby just hits it home even more that you wont have that. just let him know that in time you will be so happy for her but you also need to time for yourself. try to think of it in a positive way that any little baby born healthy is a miracle and im sure they will all understand that you need to keep a little distance at this time .

it might be nice to just send her a card or message saying congrats with your love and leave it at that for a while. at least then she knows your thinking of her even though you cant be excited. id be the very same as you hun.... keep your chin up hun xxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

:hug: hun. I kinda know where you are with this one. My OH step sister is 15days overdue, and all I hear everone on about is when is the babay coming, and giving her sympathy about being over due. But no one cares about my baby. OH's family havent really acknowledged that Harri was a person, and has gone :cry:

B strong hun xxx :flower:

:cry: Trust me I understand your feelings. I have 3 boys 20,17 and 11 and I became pregnant at 40 with my Ava and i lost her 8 weeks ago at 18 weeks. I gave birth to her on my toilet bowl with my husband holding the cord up so the baby was not in the water :cry: she was not alive and I was supposed to get a procedure done that day to remove her from me but she came out on her own thank God . The procedure was called a D and E and i didn't know what that was but it was horrible and the nurse told me that the
day when I went in to have it done they would have explained it to me and had me sign papers well that would not have happened I would have never agreed to it ever!!! My SIL was also pregnant and after this happened my husband could not understand WHY I could not see her or be around her :cry: he was right there and saw all i went through how could he not understand????? It's cause men just don't understand us, i know this now. I was happy for my SIL but I just could not see her for Easter it would have been only 7 weeks since my loss, well the day before Easter she lost her baby at 17 weeks and did that horrid D and E :cry:
Your Fiancee just doesn't understand how much pain your in either did my husband I mean he knew he was with me all the time, but he couldn't understand why seeing my SIL would hurt me so much. it's just something only we know and only we can relate to, i try my best to ignore people I know they are trying to help but they usually say the stupidest things.
I am so very sorry you are going through this :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know how you feel, and I know how no one seems to understand. We can't be happy, we want to, it's not that we're doing it deliberately, we just can't. And we can't explain how much it hurts. I knew someone who had a healthy full term baby girl five days after our angel was born, and it tore me apart, I couldn't deal with it. It was too soon, too close. They don't mean to be hurtful to you, they just truly don't understand.

*hugs* to you, I know that like me, you too will find the strength from somewhere to keep going. It does get easier. It doesn't go away, but it does get easier. Let them know, you aren't over it, and you'll never be over it, but you will learn how to keep living with it.

I know how you feel, I lost my angel 2 weeks ago tomorrow at 13+5 weeks and I feel numb and can't even handle leaving the house incase I see a baby or a pregnant woman, I can't even bare to see them on tv as my heart just breaks :cry: I had to see my doc last week and that was torture for me seeing prams and happy new Mums :nope: No one seems to understand how we feel unless they've been through the heartache of losing a baby :cry: I'm no longer with baby's Daddy, as we split up shortly after I found out I was pregnant and when I rang him from the hospital 2 days after (when I'd had a scan to confirm baby had gone :cry:) to say I'd lost our baby, all he could say was 'I know' (the hospital had told him I was admitted on the day I lost him) and after letting me say how sorry I was and cry a bit, he hung up on me and I haven't heard from him since :cry: This time has hit me so much more than my first m/c and I feel on the verge of a breakdown :cry: I'd do anything to be able to hold and see my angels and have them here with me :cry::cry:

I'm so sorry for your loses and send love and hugs to you all :hugs:

Oh Hon, Just know you are not alone! It feels that way most of the time, but we all know exactly how your feeling ... Yes, I agree....Men have no clue ... Don't think you just have a guy that is an ass & doesn't understand, cuz they all can be or are like that .. Mine doesn't understand .. Just remember to breath every day & try to keep your chin up ... Be patient with yourself ... Your completely normal & not being crazy, it's torture on all of us to see preg ladies or seeing babies at some point, this is sooo like a rollercoaster ride.. There are good days & then there are bad ones : (

We're always here for ya babe! Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->