so upset!

Ok so you lot are the only ones that understand me! I hate pregnant people I know that sounds awful and bitter but I cant help it I'm turning into a horrible person. I've had 3 chemical pregnancies and I've completely given up with any positive thinking. No one I talk to understands and the only friend that understood stopped talking to me when she got pregnant as she says she didn't want to rub it in. I'm feeling so low at the moment :( x

i know EXACTLY how you feel the same happened to me...and i found out today that two other women from my work place are pregnant which totals to four women now!!! i just feel so low. I said that this month i was going to relax and not think about it but everywhere i turn women are falling pregnant effortlessly. I dont like confiding in others who haven't experienced a mc because they dont have anything that feels reassuring enough, their comments are "at least you wasnt further into your pregnancy" "maybe it wasnt meant to be" " at least you can get pregnant" argh!!!!! these words do not help...firstly you feel loss even if like me you knew you was pregnant for two weeks before you lost your baby...secondly why wasnt it meant to be...if it wasnt meant to be then i dont think i wouldc'e got pg in the first place and finally yes i did get pregnant but that wasnt my goal. My goal is to HAVE A BABY. Yes i want to be pregnant but i want the baby...i want my baby!!!! im feeling so low right now so upset and all i keep asking myself is why me??? why do the women who smoke, drink, have one night stands (im not judging anyone who does these things btw) go on to have successful pregnancies and us who take precautions, eat right excercise, don't drink or smoke, plan our lives around ovulation but have such a hard time having our little bubbas...I just want our lil baby back!! sob sob im sorry for going on but i need to vent!!! hugs and baby dust to all x:hugs:

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm sure there didn't used to be this many people. The worst thing is moany pregnant people who just constantly moan about how sick they feel and how there so tired! I want to feel sick and tired! Also once one person at work gets pregnant they all! All I think about is whether I'm ovulating or not, and sex has now turned into a chore instead of when it use to be fun. All my loses have been between 4 and 5 weeks and I know its early but its still upsetting. I really hope you get your bfp soon! Sending lots of baby dust x

yep your statement is very true about work and pregnancy, i have been like that since my mc, how long have u been ttc for? when i wasnt ttc pregnancy seemed so easy, the way they describe it in school is that as soon as you have sex you will be pregnant, us women don't have any preparation for ttc issues, were just discover that we have them and then are left to deal with them. For the last two month sex has become a chore and ovulation was bearing heavy on my mind, dont even get me started on symptom spotting...but this month im not going to use opk's or even symptom spot i need a break. Im stressed out all the time and think about where i would be in my pregnancy that i feel its becoming an obsession. When i talk about it to others they roll their eyes as if to say "you're talking about pg again" but i cant help it it has become what i eat breathe and sleep. When you did conceive was ur chartin or using opks? x x x

Weve been trying for just over a year i know it doesnt sound long but it feels like forever. I have a four year old daughter but not with my partner now he has no children. My daughter is always asking if i have a baby in belly and when will i have a baby in my belly, it makes me feel so guilty when she plays on her own and stuff. My partner is desperate for a child and i feel like im failing him everytime i get pregnant i loose it soon after. My doctor wont do test as she says because i have one child there wont be anything wrong with and pregnancy tests are way too sensitive nowadays (i love it when people say that). How long have you been trying? I was only temping one of the months i fell pregnant and that was when i was having reflexology. The other two months i wasnt temping or using opks although i do know that i ovulate on day 17 or 18. What have you been trying, i have a cupboard full of different vitamans etc. I think its a good idea to have a break because it does make you less stressed and you dont think of sex as a choir. Every time someone else gets pregnant i cant sleep for weeks thinking about it. Oh the joys of ttc x

It's normal to feel like this hun, you don't wish bad upon them your just angry and you just dislike the fact that they have something you want. It's a very natural feeling after such experiences.

i know how u feel :( i lost my charlie 7 wweeks ago at 24+3 weeks and now NTNP but all my friends on facebook are announcing their pregnancis and i HATE them for it....

people who have spoken to me about charlie who are pregnant i dont mind as much, but those who know what happened but have said NOTHING to me about it and then announce pregnancies i despise and i know thats irrational of m but i cant help it :(xxxxx

I totally understand. My sister is due to have her first baby in a few weeks time but I keep thinking how can I be excited about becoming an aunt when all I want to do is be a mum x Will it ever be my turn :cry:

I'm sorry for both your losses I think when you go through a loss it makes you more determined to get pregnant and then it makes us more stressed when we don't. People who have never lossed a baby can take there pregnancy for granted and not appreciate how we feel, my sil knows were having problems and now she is pregnant she keeps asking why we haven't had one yet when she knows were trying! She also finds the need to say its always me thats pregnant I wish you was! Yes I wish I was too!! Thanks for reminding me I'm not x

Weve been trying for just over a year i know it doesnt sound long but it feels like forever. I have a four year old daughter but not with my partner now he has no children. My daughter is always asking if i have a baby in belly and when will i have a baby in my belly, it makes me feel so guilty when she plays on her own and stuff. My partner is desperate for a child and i feel like im failing him everytime i get pregnant i loose it soon after. My doctor wont do test as she says because i have one child there wont be anything wrong with and pregnancy tests are way too sensitive nowadays (i love it when people say that). How long have you been trying? I was only temping one of the months i fell pregnant and that was when i was having reflexology. The other two months i wasnt temping or using opks although i do know that i ovulate on day 17 or 18. What have you been trying, i have a cupboard full of different vitamans etc. I think its a good idea to have a break because it does make you less stressed and you dont think of sex as a choir. Every time someone else gets pregnant i cant sleep for weeks thinking about it. Oh the joys of ttc x

Ive been trying for over a year too...got pg after 9 months naturally then had a mc at 5 wks...though im not sure of how far i was into my pg as my cycles are either 34 days or 40 days...its so irritating that dr's dont do testing, they want you to experience this a few times before they investigate...i really dont want to go through this again...i have so much admiration for you...i was using opks for about 5 months then as theyre so expensive i stopped, then when i actually relaxed about pregnancy it happened, i was actually due to have testing done for any infertility issues and a week before my tests i found out i was expecting,,talk about good timing! its been 2 months since my mc and i thought it would get easier but it seems like its harder. I got on a train today well four to be exact and every woman that sat in front of me was pg...its soooo hard....a piece of advice from a friend today was that my mc was meant to happen, for the better. How is this possible...what could be better than having my little bubba...how quick did u fall pg after your mc's? did you bd every day around ovulation?...i know when i ovulate each month from the pain and the ewcm...and positive opks..its hard to think of other things when thats all you want...Hun you're not failing your partner...please dont feel this way, there is nothing we can or cant do to stop a mc..it happens unfortunately, the only thing that i do find comfort in...other than support from you guys...is that WHEN i do have my baby i will appreciate every aspect of motherhood and we will love our baby so much...

Well the first time i got pregnant was June 2010 the day i miscarried my friend had an abortion which i found really hard at the time, the 2nd time i was pregnant was August 2010 and the third was April 2011. My doctor still wont test for why this is happening although they did let me have day 21 test but that came back normal. I know i think everyone in the world is pregnant but us! I dont think it does get easier as you then worry the next time you get pregnant that it will happen again.
To give you some hope most people will only experiance one loss and will go on to have a healthy and happy pregnancy and i really do hope this is the case for you, so dont worry about it happening again because you will get your baby and you will appreciate every minute of your pregnancy and every second you spend with your baby. x

i know how u feel :( i lost my charlie 7 wweeks ago at 24+3 weeks and now NTNP but all my friends on facebook are announcing their pregnancis and i HATE them for it....

people who have spoken to me about charlie who are pregnant i dont mind as much, but those who know what happened but have said NOTHING to me about it and then announce pregnancies i despise and i know thats irrational of m but i cant help it :(xxxxx

I cant imagine what you went through. I dont think its irrational of you i think you have every reason to be upset. No one deserves to go through that! :hugs: xx

I totally understand. My sister is due to have her first baby in a few weeks time but I keep thinking how can I be excited about becoming an aunt when all I want to do is be a mum x Will it ever be my turn :cry:

You will be a mum! Being an aunt is just giving you a bit of practice before you have your baby x :flower:

I know how you feel, I've had 2 miscarriages & people announcing pregnancies and having babies makes me really upset & angry.................but I obviously dont want to feel this week.

Just decided to TTC again...praying it's our turn to announce soon!!! Keep strong all xX

I know how you feel, I've had 2 miscarriages & people announcing pregnancies and having babies makes me really upset & angry.................but I obviously dont want to feel this week.

Just decided to TTC again...praying it's our turn to announce soon!!! Keep strong all xX

Good luck I hope its your turn soon too. When I get really sad I do something I wouldn't be able to do if I was pregnant have a glass of wine or eat prawns it sounds stupid but it makes me feel better. Sending you lots of baby dust to you! X

Darcie thank you so much or your kind words...i was feeling so low tonight and your words of encouragement have really helped me ;-) I feel optimistic for all of us...!! im glad you have a little one already too... you have a great blessing and i know you will have another little baby soon, just remain optimistic, though i feel hypocritical for saying that because its hard to stay optimistic when things haven't gone as planned, but with perseverance and time it will happen! maybe you should ask to change your dr...my dr told me that after the third mc they would investigate as to why it happens...i think that is standard for anyone whether they've had children or not, enquire about it from another surgery if you have to, have a good evening ladies im going to try and relax with my OH hopefully wont see any other pg women on the way to his house x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->