SO! What symptoms have we all had?

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
Owt, or Nowt????:haha::haha:

I've had nausea, creamy CM (quite alot..) High cervix that is soft and closed.
I've been craving food alot more, mainly sweet things such as icecream, chocolate and biscuits, although i just LOVED the thought of cabbage and juicy gravy from one of my mums sunday dinners *drool*:haha:

Ive had random one off episodes of spotting, The first time was just some pink on the paper and nothing more, second time i had some weird cramping down one side, went to the loo and found the tiniest string of red blood, literally a MM long and the thickness of a sewing needle! :shrug:

My boobs have been hurting but not to touch, just niggle here and there.
I've got high temps (which when i look on FF is an excellent sign as all the pregnancy chart temps are the same as mine :O)

How about you? :)

sounds good hun.
i have had nausea and sickness for the last 3 days and was quite hopeful but i caved this morn and did a pg test and it was bfn

butterflys in my belly, and also past week all I have been eating is cheeseburgers with extra pickles... BTW I hate meat. I tested today too I am 13 DPO I am giving up as well its BFN

mmmmmmmm cheeseburgerrrrss.. *drool* everything is making me hungry HAH.

wow, that sounds like a good one!

I've had low abd pains and sore nipples. other than that nothing.....till a 20 minutes ago I went to the restroom and (huge TMI) first wipe alot of creamy pink tinged CM, second wipe weird pink/brownish stringy things w/ CM. Can this be implantation bleeding???? I'm 7DPO/ 22CD.

hiya hun, ive jus had lots of creamy cm and some watery.... and never get this!! last month had lots of cramps from ov but this month none. no other big symptoms. cm is white lookin..and lotiony bt lux slightly yellow on my wite panty hoooos tmi lol xxxxx

the only thing i've got at the mo is extremely sore nipples

Hmm, pain in the lower abdomen (mainly on the right side) for the past couple of days, one time it started to hurt a little up around my right side of belly button.
Nausea every once in a while, this morning felt like a tugging sensation around my left BB. Extremly tired, went to bed at 10:30 last night and didn't wake up until noon.

" My boobs have been hurting but not to touch, just niggle here and there. "

That's how I would explain how I've been feeling too! :haha: I don't normally get tender / sore boobies during AF (not that I recall anyway) so this is different I guess.
I've been kinda nauseous on & off, I have a feeling it may have been excitement though :dohh: (I was partly excited about the thought of possibly being pregnant & about getting a new car lol)
although on the down side I had a few belly pains today, like in my lower left abdomen rgeion, which may be the beginning of period pains maybe :shrug: who knows?
I've tested every morning for the last 3 days, and I've either had 3 evaps or 3 extremely faint BFPs... but I'm thinking evaps 2bh, cause I can mainly only see them when I stand in front of the window and stare at them for a while lol ... :( ho hum, what DPO are you candy apple? xxx

lace&pearls i'm 7dpo :) and i feel really really warm and go dizzy when i get up...the veins on my hands are poking out too which is unusual for me. feel shattered also, and hungry with indegestion

Vivid Dreams everynight , going to the loo alot more , Nausea , gagging , very strong sense of smell, tired ,always so thirsty , burning sensation in boobs and they are very sensitive , very watery Cm , Period pain for 4 days. And a missed period ( i think im irregular) Still BFN though :(

Tell me about it :( I think im actaully crazy.. all these symptoms and No BFP! !

Some good symptoms here!!
Mine this time are, cramps, nausea, hunger, slight spotting, chest pain kinda like heartburn:wacko:
Also sleeepppppyyyyy!!

With my last pregnancy I got my bfp at 8dpo and im 6dpo now, so hoping im an early implanter and not a loon imagining symptoms:blush::haha:

I've been having a sharp almost cramping pain very low in my abdomen... could this be anything?

I'm around ovulation at the moment, I haven't tested for it - just going by dates etc as this is only my first cycle of trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->