so whats everone up today then

fulltimemum

Reaction score
well i took dainton to nurshery and wil be picking him back up then going shopping then hopefully coming home to eat loads of food and put my feet up lol hope you all ok today xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:happydance:

not up to much today, horrible weather outside, so i think ill sit in and just watch tele. it makes the day go by soooo slow tho :( xx

Not alot either got my sister popping round to see me and kaitlin in abit!

Im making the day go quick Untill my scan tommorrow , Nervous as hell as last week it didnt go well arghhhhh .
Hope every one has a nice day :) . xx .

watching some daytime telly. looking after the little one - might go for a walk later with her.

few bits of housework then a nice long bath

got to pick up my unce from the airport later but other than tht not much :)

another lazy day - daytime telly is RUBBISH!

having a quiet day as my back and hips are screaming today, then have to do some housework after Jonah is out of school (tis nice to have an assistant who can't say 'no' without losing TV priviledges! :rofl: ), and have rabbit hutches to sort out when Kevin gets home tonight. That is pretty much it, I have no problem pretending all my other little jobs have suddenly ceased to exist.

had a bad morning and hopefully it wont get any worse so I am trying to calm down some bad mood hormones!

i have been to pick dainton up .and been shopping .so gona chill out on the sofa with a big cup of tea.the baby is so far under my ribs its killing me

Working for the rest of the day, parents evening at 5pm, quick mad dash around the supermarket (or at least OH if I get my way!), beavers at 6.15pm + collect hour later, long soak in the bath and then bed I think :)

Monday and Thursday evenings I have off being a taxi but I work full time anyway. Wouldn't have it any other way xxxx

took little on e to nusrery this morning n i've just picked him up n been shopping, just doing some house work then i'm off for my 20 week scan at half 3 so keeping busy so i don't worry to much. OOOOOOOOO i just been to asda n they got some winnie the pooh clothes etc at £3 reduced from £7 so i got a few bits including a w t pooh coat and an adorable all in 1 saying baby monster in training which i couldn't say no to of course.

Well I plan on cooking a nice meal for OH when he comes over... any ideas girls? I'm talking traditional *clog your arteries* good old british food :) our favourite haha xP
Other than that, giving the house a quick clean and maybe having a nice bath :) not had one in ages, showers are so convenient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->